21

𝚢/𝚗 <3

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚛𝚒𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜
𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛?
𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗

𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚊
𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 08:48

Last night, Rindou and Ran spend good hours on finding a ring for Y/n, ring that Rindou isn't even sure it fits her, since he doesn't know her measurements. Yet he still bought one, that seemed close to her finger size and eventually if it doesn't fit or it's to big he will chance it another one. Plus he bought it only to be in a relationship with Y/n. Well, he knew she didn't actually meant to buy her a ring and she was only joking, but he thought he will mame her feel bad that he didn't understood her joke and she will eventually date him. Though, he might as well get teased the female but he really didn't care. However, the ring he bought doesn't necessarily means them as lovers as he didn't want to make the female agree with him if she didn't want to get in a relationship with him. After all the life on a run with a wanted man, ain't easy. Though, for Rindou, the ring means pure admiration and love towards the woman and he showed his emotions by buying it not just because she told him so. Anyways, he would have bought her a present sooner or later, even without her request or with her disagreement, even if she liked him or hated him.
As he was slowly driving to her aunt's house since he still got at least half an hour to get there, he noticed how peacefully the places he was passing by were. Asaka, itself, seemed pretty peaceful. Was his life ever peaceful? Was even a day from his life peaceful? Probably not. Even if he had sweet moments with Y/n from time to time, that he enjoyed at a maximum level, he was still a criminal that hide from the police. Rindou sometimes talks to himself and asked why did he even fell in love with Y/n if there might be days he won't be even in Tokyo not even to mention outside Japan. Plus, with a single mistake, he might end up at a jail, probably not for a long time, but it will probably be long enough to ruin his relationship with Y/n.
Arriving in the front of her aunt's house, he quickly got his phone out and texted her and also opened his older brother texts.

𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚗

𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛?

𝚢𝚞𝚙, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝?

𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘, 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 <3

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌.

𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙.
𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚝.
𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 09:43

"Rindou!" the girl said happily as she entered the males car.
"Y/n!" he gave her the same energy. "How was the babysitting?" he jokely asked.
"The most horrible thing ever. I like kids as long as they aren't annoying me and those little fuckers are even worst than annoying." she said rolling her eyes.
"Did you sleep well at least?" he said starting to drive away.
"No, the little girl forgot her pony on and it fucking says 'i want a hug' randomly through the day. I had no idea how to turn that off and i had to listen to that pony all night long. It was a nightmare." she said yawning. "Nothing can make this day better." she said stretching her arms a little.
"Really?" he raised a brow.
"Yup. Besides sleep, i don't think there is something it will make better." she said and noticed that they weren't on their way back to Tokyo. "Where are we going?" she curiously asked.
"In a near by place. It's a beautiful one. This will hopefully be the thing, beside sleep, that will make your day better." he guaranteed her.
"You had this all planned?" she continued with the same curiosity in her voice.
"No, not really. You gave me the opportunity to do it." he said glancing at her from time to time. "I really hope you gonna like it." he said smiling.
"I'm sure I'm gonna like it if it'smade by you or given." she said smiling. "I also have a surprise for you." she said searching for on her purse and got the males attention. "If you like it, you should thank your brother for it." she said pulling out 2 phone cases.

Both of them, were having in the middle the picture with them sleeping together that Ran took it yesterday. As a separate and unique thing, one of the cases had different small pictures with Y/n at different ages as the other one had small pictures with Rindou at different ages, with little hearts on both cases.

"Last night as I couldn't sleep i got to the store and got these and did them. You like it?" she said seeing the male's shocked expression and then looked down on the cases to see if something is wrong with them.
"I like it, Y/n. I like it as much as I like you." he confessed as he stopped the car and his hands quickly grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her into a kiss.