09

"I know nothing about him." the girl said trying to keep herself calm.
"I'm sure you do. At least something, the tiniest thing." the male pushed his glasses getting annoyed. "He, after all, lived in your apartment for at least 2 days. So you had to at least know something about him." he continued.
"I told you already! He's only my neighbor and he did me a favor and stayed with my cat for the time I was gone." she explained getting annoyed.
"Explain this then." he showed her his phone, it was a footage of y/n and rindou walking around the city, it was the day y/n looked after a gift for her mother.
"He followed me around." she said.
"And you expect me to believe that he followed you? That bastard would never ever in his life follow a woman around if it's not for a mission and judging by your clean life history, he has no mission with you." he said leaving the female shocked.

The hell Rindou wanted from me this whole time?

"Unless," he said holding his laugh. "he felt in love with you. How pathetic that could be." he started laughing making the female's eyes widen in surprise.

Some of the memories with Rindou flashed in her mind.

"You sure are an interesting one, y/n." the male said cracking a smile.
"What do you work as?" the girl suddenly asked.
"Why? Are you that interested in me?" he asked in a more sensual tone.
"No, i was just curious how you found out my name." the girl simply said as she she sounded like she couldn't care but the male, now, found more interest in her.

"And you also don't seem the type to run after girls. Do you need anything?" she asked him and now she was facing him, which gave him a better look at her face.
"You." he said as he analysed the girl.
"Too bad for you. I'm not an easy one." she said as her attention went back of the cup she was holding looking for a price.
"And an annoying one." he said.

"Feeling down today?" the deep male voice y/n didn't want to hear talked.
"I guess so." the girl said unsure, which left the male confused.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"My mom's birthday is tomorrow and i have to leave and i have no one to stay with (cat name)." she simply said.
"I can stay with him. I also have a day off tomorrow." he quickly said.
"No, he was already not so friendly with you." she quickly responded.
"No, it's fine, really."

"The fuck? Who are you and what the hell are you doing in her apartment?" Rindou yelled through the phone.
"Calm down, mr. executive. We don't want to hurt your girl but if you continue talking like this to us we might reconsider that." the male warned him.
"Shut the fuck up. If you lay a finger on her, even a hair strand, I'll cut all your fingers and make you eat them." Rindou said as he tone became more louder.

Did he liked me the whole time? Fuck, y/n, you should actually date a boy before to know that.

"I'm right?" he asked seeing the female's expression. "That Haitani is really in love. That's the craziest thing I heard today." he said walking to the woman. "So you are actually useful. I'll keep you until I'm done with Rindou." he said lifting the females face and quickly after leaving the room.

She wanted to slap him so bad but being tied up to a chair didn't help the situation. She was like dead if Rindou would never come after her. And only God's know what going inside that psychopath males head. She wanted to get out, to yell, to cry, to do anything but not to be here. She's here because she was dumb enough to believe in Rindou's words but what if he meant all of that. What if there were not meaningless words? But she had no guarantee that Rindou will come and be prince charming and after to have his beauty sleep.

"It's your lucky day!" the male said entering the room again. "Rindou is coming here for you. That might be so romantic, right?" he said laughing.
"Fuck you." she spit on his face.
"Knowing your boyfriend is coming, you talk back?" he said gripping her hair. "Let's do something with this face before he arrives. Just for a more dramatic effect." he said quickly punching the female on her face. "I can't wait to see his face when he is gonna see you all beat up." he said smirking before throwing another punch into the womans stomach.

The room was filled with womans screams, everyone outside the room though he was torturing her, while for him seemed like he didn't even put much effort and energy into beat her up.

"What if i keep Rindou alive and kidnapp him here and then let him see how i fuck you and leave you pregnant. If he loves you that much he sure will be so pissed off." he said as his eyes started to shine. "I can't wait to see Rindou looking pathetic." he said gripping the woman face making her to look at his face.

"Boss, the Haitani arrived." one of the males that broke inside the females apartment came into the room.
"Let's greet your boyfriend, darling." he said trying to kiss the female, but with her only force left she hit his mouth with her head. "Fucking bitch."