17

Y/n woke up to the strong smell of food. Only by the smell she could tell that food was amazing. She rubbed her eyes, being still sleepy. She stretched her arms out and hit something, she quickly look in that direction, only to see her loveable cat. And soon after looking at the bed she was in, relatization hit her. She was still in Rindou's apartment.

How is (cat name) here? That fucker had another key.

She slowly got up from his bed and walked outside the room, without her cat following her. The scent of food was invaded her nostrils as she was getting closer to the kitcken. As she was now close enough to the entrance of the kitcken, she saw how peacefully Rindou was making food and she would lie to herself if she would said she does find Rindou attractive while having his hair tied in a low bun.

"I thought you will sleep more. You seemed tired." the male said without turning to look at her, leaving the woman a little surprised.
"I was not. Your bed was just more comfortable!" she tried to escape the conversation somehow.
"Is that so? Then you should sleep here more often, your cat also seems to enjoy it." he turned around facing y/n greeting her with big smirk on his face, making the female blush. "I never found it that comfortable, though." he said teasing the girl.
"You just don't know how to sleep in it." she said without realizing.

Shit.

"Why don't you teach me?" his smirk only grew wider.
"You know that's not what I meant, you pervert Haitani!" she said slowly entering the kitcken looking around at what the male prepared.
"I can guarantee that my brother it's a bigger pervert that I am." he giggled as he noticed how mesmerised the female looked at the food.
"You did all of this?" she asked as she didn't heard his last sentence since her eyes were glued to the food. "I didn't think you knew how to cook."
"I lived alone for more than 5 years, do you really think I would spend my money on fast food everyday?" he raised a brow looking at the woman.
"Yeah, right. It's not good for health." she said smiling.

Fucking adorable woman.

"So, you care about my health?" he asked smiling at her.
"No, silly. Of course not, why would I drove to that fucking clinic if I wouldn't?" she asked making the male laugh.
"Y/n, your main character moment ended after you arrived there." he said trying to hold his laugh.
"I should have told Ran that I don't know how to drive." she said taking a plate from the counter and put it on the table.

[...]

"What happen to that guy, though?" she asked chewing on her food.
"Kisaki? I guess he is somewhere tortured and eventually he will die. Why?" he responded to her question confused.
"Not that one. I meant Haruto, the guy that was in my apartment." she said taking another big bite.
"Oh, that one? Well, he will not bother you anymore." he looked at how she was slowly chewing on her food.
"This is delicious though." she said pointing at her plate with her chopsticks.
"That's the 10th time, y/n. I get it, you like my food." he jokely rolled his eyes.
"But is so good. You deserve the compliments." she said pouting. "Did no one compliment the Rindou Haitani?" she said rolling her eyes.
"Did no one compliment the Y/n Haitani?" he said smirking, making the woman chock with her food.
"What?" she asked confused.
"What?" his smirk grew wider.
"What did you called me?" she asked again.
"Y/n Haitani. Why? You want me to take your last name? I don't mind doing it." he said thinking about it.
"No, I don't. Wait, no. That's not what I meant. I'm not marrying you." she said teasing the male.
"Hm? And why?" he asked confused.
"Why would I? I'm pretty sure I never confess to you." she said confidently.
"Y/n, you sleep talk." he said making the female's eyes widen.
"What do you mean?" she quickly asked.
"You confess to me while sleeping." he said smirking.

After Rindou was satisfied with his lockscreen, he sat next to the sleeping woman, slowly playing with her hair.

"Rindou." the female said in a sleepy voice which made the male think she just woke up, though her eyes were still closed. "You dumbass... I love you." his heart did multiple flips hearing those words coming from the female.
"You finally admitted you love me?" he said smiling.
"Wait, Rindou, don't go. I love you." her eyebrows frowned as her bottom lip tremble as her eyes were still closed.
"Y/n?" he asked confused, slowly shaking the woman. "Oi, you are scaring me." he said continuously shaking her as she stopped talking.
"Rindou Haitani, I love you so much." she admitted with a big smile on her face, her eyes still close.
"Aish, you sleep talk?" he could only smile at his childish actions, but happy that he was able to find something about her.

"I'm sure that never happen!" Y/n said embarrassed, knowing full well what she dreamed about. "You don't have any proof!" she confidently said.
"Are you sure?" he asked raising a brow and she quickly nodded. "Y/n, beside my bathroom and my bedroom something, every place in this house was a camera. In the bathroom and bedroom is always a voice recorder." he said leaving the woman shocked. "Basically my proof is here" he pointed at his phone. "and there as well." he pointed behind her, she quickly turned around and after a while she noticed where the camera was hidden at.

I fucked up. Guess, Y/n Haitani will be a thing.

---
A/N: a kokonoi x reader is out now ;)