20

"You should have became a chef not a wanted criminal." the woman said poiting at her tasty food.
"That's not how it works, Y/n." he said taking a bite from his food from time to time.
"It is. Like you could done a whole career from this." she said. "Thought, I guess killing people it's payed better." she said and after her eyes soon sparkled. "Did you ever put someone poison in their food? As good as you make food they wouldn't even notice." she said happily.
"Again, Y/n, that's not how it works." he said smiling at the woman.
"If you answer all the questions with 'that's not how it works' and not give a proper explanation about it, my parent's won't like you." she said taking a big bite from her omelet, making the male choke with his food.
"Your parents?" he said after he was able to swallow the food and the woman nodded.
"You, yourself said you have marriage plans so you might as well meet my parents or put a ring on my finger." she said pointing at her ring finger.
"I was teasing you." the male complaint making the female laugh.
"So am I, though I'm serious abiut you meeting my parents sometime." she smiled at him. "Also, can i have Ran's number?" she made the male raise a brow.
"Why?" he curiously asked.
"I want to ask him something." she said continuing to smile.

More baby Rindou photos are on their way to me.

"I don't know if that's the best idea but okay." he said signaling the woman to give her phone to him.

[...]

"Aish, i should go now." she said suddenly getting up from the couch, leaving the male confused.
"Why though?" he asked curiously.

Rindou now had no restriction, her apartment was clean so he wasn't scared that he might see a dead man inside there.

"I promised my aunt i will babysit her kids for their night out. Well, my mom promise it for me." she said quickly walking to the door and he closely followed her.
"Where? I'll drive you there." he said.
"In Asaka, but there is no need for you to drive me, I'll just take a taxi or something." she said assuring the male.
"We confessed to each other and you expect me to let you walk there? Beside that it's almost dark outside and who knows what can happen, there are at least 22 km to get there. In the end, I'm your safest and quickest option." he said with a proud smile on his face.
"Fine." she rolled her eyes.

[...]

"There." Y/n pointed at a house. "Wait. Stop it here. I don't want my aunt to see my with you. She will tell the whole family about it and start saying that my other cousins are better." she said trying to get out but the door's where locked.
"Y/n, we do this one on my way." he said slowly driving to the house she pointed at earlier. "Perhaps, are you jealous?" he asked smirking at the female, making her blush a little.
"No, of course not! Why would I?" she asked. "Plus, we aren't in a relationship so why would I?" she said.
"I thought we are?" he asked confused.
"Give me a ring and we are." she sarcastically said and the male simply nodded, parking the car in front of the house. "You can go home now, I think I'm spending the night here. Thank you." she quickly kissed his cheek and got out of the car.

As he was too surprised with the female actions, he forgot what he wanted to tell her and she also left to fast. He quickly pulled his phone out and started texting her.

𝚈/𝚗 <3

𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙.
𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗.
𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 19:47

He then exit the conversation with her and called his older brother. Ran wasn't the most romantic person alive, though he sure knew more about what women like more and what Y/n would prefer more as Ran already meet her. Plus, if Ran would refuse Rindou not Y/n, even if he will probably tease Rindou for this thing his whole life.

"Rindou! I missed you talking to me everyday." the older Haitani complained as he answered the younger call.
"Right, sure. Where can i find rings, like really expensive ones." Rindou asked as the took a last glance at the house Y/n entered and drived away.
"You are proposing to her? Ain't that to fast, man?" his older brother asked confused yet somehow excited.
"I'm not proposing. She said she wanted a ring." the younger explained.
"I think she was just joking." the older said getting more confused.
"Oh, yes, but i want to buy her one. What's wrong with that?" the younger asked getting confused as well.
"Nothing. Nothing." the older said.
"I'll come to pick you up." the younger said.
"The majority of stores are closed by now." the older said getting more confused.
"Okay, and? I don't know if I have time in the morning to buy her one. Just be quick, I'll hopefully be there in 10 minutes." the younger said ending the call.