05

The next morning, Rindou woke up annoyed by his phone ringing and the countless messages he received.

"Ran, is 7 in the morning." he grows as he buried his face in his pillow as he answered the phone.
"Good morning, sunshine." Ran said and his voice was heard in all the apartment since he was on speaker. "About your request. I did find something about that girls family. I send you some photos if you were nice enough to look at them first but of course you aren't, lazy ass. Anyway, everything seems alright to her family, her uncle, the only exception, was in prison for constantly raping girls when they were asleep and leave them pregnant and most of them couldn't abort. Her uncle is the black sheep of the family, to be honest. He was in prison for about 20 years and just some months ago he was released." the older Haitani said quickly.
"Something else?" the younger was still complaining and cursing his brother inside his head for ruining his sleep.
"Oh, yeah, and some random dude that was so hurted that he couldn't fuck a girl for his mission and now his being so obsessed with his next door neighbor, that now he has to feed her cat." Ran said laughing.
"Fuck off." the younger said as he ended the call.

He quickly got out of his bed and did his not really morning routine. Today, normally he had a day off, so he was going to actually spend it in the right way. y/n was dumb enough to leave both her cat and her apartment inside his hands. So, of course, all his day will spend it in her apartment. He wasn't planning on ruining her cat or apartment as he was more interested in her and the environment she live in, just to know her better. As soon as the male entered y/n's apartment everything was already a mess.

The fucking cat is possessed?

He looked around for cat food as he was pretty confused of how her apartment worked. Nothing seemed to be in his place yet they were somehow fitting the place they been put at. He quickly found the cat's food in the kitchen in one of the biggest and largest drawer there with a little note on it.

'𝖨𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒:
𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗑-𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗑.'

The male quickly got his phone out and typed her number and name it, as he will use it later to tease the woman a little.
He put some food into the cat's bowl and looked after the cat around her apartment, only to him in her bedroom sitting on one of her pillows and quickly took a picture of it. With a big smirk on his face a looked for the girl's contact and send her the picture with a text and soon got a response.

y/n <3

(𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾)
𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖽𝗈

𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒.
𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽

𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽.
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾? 𝖨'𝗆 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗒/𝗇.

𝗇𝗈, 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾?

𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐
𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝗍

𝗐𝗁𝗒?
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄?

𝗇𝗈, 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗈 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇
𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗇
𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗆

𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌

The male closed his phone as he only thought of how exposed the woman was. He didn't have any problem with her spending time with her family but when one of her family members was a rapist, he didn't enjoyed the idea anymore. Yes, he did want to the tease the woman but he was actually concerned about her and the other women that had to face a rapist. Yes, he had missions in which he had to seduce girls to find out things about them or their boyfriends but he never took it that far in which he had sex with them just a maximum of getting them naked with their approval and find things out, since he wasn't Bonten's executive for nothing. Though, he didn't enjoy the fact that her own father let her go alone into the hands of a rapist and yet there was nothing he could do now, as he doesn't know the whole story, but soon enough the female's uncle will be back in prison.