14

For the next 2 weeks, Rindou constantly tried his luck with y/n and y/n keep refusing him even if deep inside her she wanted to confess her feelings as well.

Ah, what am I even thinking?

"Good morning, y/n." he said after the woman opened her apartment door.
"Good morning?" she said confused as she was still sleepy.
"I woke you up?" he said looking at the females face and she simply nodded. "Oh. I'm sorry. I wanted to let you know I'm out of town today, If you need anything call me, okay." he said.
"I've learned my lesson some time ago." she said smiling.

[...]

Some knocks were heard at y/n's apartment door.

I can't even feed my cat with Rindou being like this.

She quickly put the rest of the food on the cat's food bowl and run to the door. She actually enjoyed Rindou knocking at her like 15 times a day, it really felt like a good payback. Yes, Rindou did save her but that didn't meant he should've yelled at her or hurt her feelings, so this was all as payback to Rindou. But after seeing how desperate he was to win her back, she somehow enjoyed it, even if she still felt bad about situation.

"Y/n, hi. Do you think I can use your bathroom?" Haruto asked as soon as she opened the door.
"My bathroom?" she asked confused.
"Yes, my bathroom is in renovation and I can't use it." he explained the female.
"In that case, yes." she said making place for the male to enter her apartment.

[...]

Y/n was watching tv with her cat beside her waiting for the male to get out of the shower. She started getting annoyed with how much time he took to take a shower until she heard a hair dryer.

Did he bring a hair dryer with him?

Even if she wanted to make herself believe that he bring his hair dryer she couldn't, when he came at her door he only had a tower with him. She also doesn't remember him asking for a hair dryer.

I always keep my hair dryer in my bedroom.

She quickly got to her bedroom and searched for her hair dryer, which was no where to be found. She quickly got her cat and put in inside her bedroom and closed the door after. Slowly got her phone and her keys of her apartment and got out from her apartment. Even if she didn't wanted to do it, she called Rindou, which sadly didn't respond to any of her call or texts.

Why is he telling me to call him in case of anything if he doesn't answer.

Before she left the hallway, she tried Rindou's apartment door, she didn't expect for it to be open, which of course it wasn't. It was useless of her trying to find a key to his apartment since he 100% wouldn't hide that key.
Being out of the building she didn't know what she was supposed to do now. Rindou didn't answered her phone and probably confronting Haruto for the whole hair dryer incident wasn't going to be that good for her.

Ah, i hate it.

"Oi, miss! You have a red light there." a pink-haired male got his head out of his car and yelled at her.

She wanted to crosswalk but her thoughts keep her out of her own world and didn't clearly saw what she doing. Lucky her that the guy had enough time to stop the car before actually killing her.

"I'm sorry!" she got back to where she was supposed to be waiting for the green light.

[...]

"I saw the most beautiful chick ever!" the pink hair male said walking to the 2 brothers with a big smile on his face.
"Yeah? Show me then." Ran teased him.
"I think i caught her on my board camera." he quickly pulled his phone out and started searching.
"Sanzu, we don't have time for you and your stupid fantasies." Rindou said pissed off.
"Found it. Look!" Sanzu showed the brothers his phone, leaving both brothers confused.
"Rin, ain't that y/n?" Rindou simply nodded at his brother question and quickly got up and opened his phone.
"Y/n? Who's that?" Sanzu curiously asked the older one.
"Probably Rin's future girlfriend." Ran said smiling.
"Ai man, why the hot ones are always taken?" Sanzu said annoyed throwing his phone on the table.
"I'll be right back. I'm going to look after Y/n." Rindou quickly tooked his coat and left the hideout, leaving Sanzu with a confused look on his face.
"That girl hit a sensitive point on our 'i don't want a woman' Rindou." Sanzu said acting like he was crying.
"Don't blame him, y/n is actually a sweetie. She is a match with Rindou's personality." Ran said patting the younger male head.
"That reckless and crazy guy that probably is the leader or ex-leader of a club named 'I'm not gay i just don't want a woman now', you say he is matching personalities with a woman?" the pink-haired male asked shocked. "Rindou couldn't never. I won't trust you, until I will see it with my own eyes." Sanzu continued making some weird sign with his hands.
"Why do you think that little fucker went to Kisaki and we had to risk our asses for him?" Ran asked rolling his eyes.
"Because he wanted to kill him, duh." Sanzh said as it was a logical thing.
"Y/n was there you stupid fucker." Ran said annoyed.
"Man, now I wanna meet her." the pink-haired male let his head fall on the table.

-----
A/N: just wanted to let ya know i just posted a Ran x reader and a Izana x reader.