01

y/n was pretty normal for her age. She had her own apartment and her own cat, though she was still single she was 27 yet she doesn't have a crush on someone and she doesn't seem to be interested in the boys her friends showed her. She couldn't lie, she wanted a relationship, since everyone of her friends had a relationship or was already married leaving her the only one single in the group, though she didn't want to have a relationship with someone she didn't like. And probably that's the reason why she plays loud music all day in her apartment that even the fifth floor would be able to her from the second floor, though nobody complained about it. In the end she help about everyone in the complex and they barely helped her by giving sugar when she was out of it and was to lazy to go to the shop.
Since she moved, which was about 2 years ago, she never saw someone entering or exiting the apartment beside hers. She thought is out for sale, but apparently it wasn't. As one day the complex owner came and told her to lower the music as her next door neighbor was complained about it. Which, she found it strange. Couldn't her next-door neighbor to come and tell her? She was friendly and she would understand if there was something going on and lower the music, if, of course, the neighbor was friendly to her in exchange.

She one night was cleaning since her cat made a whole mess inside her apartment as he always does when y/n leaves him alone for more than an hour, and put herself some music, not as loud since it was pretty late but loud enough for some of her neighbors to her. And soon she heard knocks at the door.

"Hey, bitch, pause that stupid music." she heard a womans voice behind her door.

y/n was in the mood for fighting someone she opened the door only to be disgusted. There was a woman about her age or younger than her only wearing a short dress that was clearly not covering anything and a bra.

"Didn't you heard me? Stop the music!" she yelled at y/n.
"Look, sweetheart, i don't know who made you the boss of the world but this is my apartment so i can do everything i want inside it." y/n said as she leaning against the door frame.
"Look, bitch, i have this handsome man waiting for me so he can fuck me, but yet your music is disturbing us." she said as pointed at the apartment beside hers.
"You live there?" y/n asked curiously, as that was the only neighbor she never saw.
"No, of course, not. It's his." she quickly said. "Just lower the music for God's sake." she snapped.
"Since, you don't live here, I can't actually do that you know. I only take complains from the owner of the apartment or someone that actually lives here, not from a girl that is only a one night stand. So if you really have a problem with it, tell your so 'handsome man' to come and talk to me." y/n said as she shutted the door close.

As she organized her shoes she heard different screams and yelling coming from the apartment that she wasn't familiar with. She indeed lowered her music but it wasn't that noticeable since it was still loud enough for them to hear.

"Fuck you, Rindou. Go fuck yourself." y/n heard the voice of the woman that complained to her earlier and she couldn't help but laugh.

She was dumb enough to think he will actually keep her.

Soon after all that scene, she heard heavy knocks at the door. For this one she actually stopped the music, being a little excited, before opening the door, only to the greeted by a man this time.

"You talk with that girl earlier?" he coldly asked and she simply nodded. "How dumb can you be? You know where closest club is? I was actually in the mood to fuck someone, you know how bad you ruined that?" he started complaining.
"So you are the owner?" the girl asked as she looked bored at him.
"No, I'm the reincarnation of Madonna." he said as he rolled his eyes.
"You should give me an autograph." she sarcastically said, making the male even more angrier.
"I should fuck you instead of her. You look better anyway." he said as he opened the door wider trying to get inside of the girl's apartment.
"Stop right there." y/n said as she put one of her hands on his chest to make him stop from his actions. "How much are you actually gonna do to fuck me?" the girl ask receiving a confused look from the male. "I am a hard woman to get and you entering my apartment out of nowhere will not make me any horny." she said pushing the male outside her apartment.
"Why would i do something? You are the one that ruined everything." he rolled his eyes once again.
"That doesn't mean I have to fix it, you know. If you put a band-aid on someones broken leg that doesn't mean you fix it." the girl said and she closed the door as the male was still processing what she said.
"Open the door." he continued banging the door but the only thing the girl did was to play her music and dance around while she clean the room.