23

R/n -> random name
Lr/n -> random last name

---
"Y/n, you said you gonna give me attention!" Rindou yelled after the female that took her time taking the snacks from her kitchen.
"You said you were hungry." the female complained entering the living room with different snacks.
"I didn't expect it would take you years to bring some snacks." he complained as well.
"If you weren't a picky eater it wouldn't take that much." she fight back sitting next to him on the couch after she arranged the snacked on the little table.
"I am not! You just don't have the food i like." he pouted making the female roll her eyes. "Y/n, do you have dreams?" he suddenly asked.
"Of course, everyone does. They happen they you sleep, you know." she teased him.
"That's not what i meant." he said taking one of the snacks.
"Yeah, I know. Well, yes I do have one and is close to complete it." she said looking outside the window.
"What is it?" he curiously asked admiring the female's features.
"That's for you to find out." she chuckled, continuing on looking outside. "Let's go outside." she came with the idea that made her eyes sparkle.
"You are wearing shorts. Do i have remember you how you freezed in my car when it wasn't even that cold?" he asked eyeing the girl while eating.
"Oh, come on. We ain't going to stay to much. Plus we are on my balcony if it's cold we can easily get inside." she implored.
"Fine." Rindou gave up and got up from the couch.

The woman quickly followed him outside with a bag of chips inside her hands. It wasn't that cold as they both expected to be, however they weren't really dressed properly.
Letting some of their weight on the balcony railing, admiring the view in silence while slowly chewing on their snacks.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" the male asked making the woman attention go to the moon.
"It is." she smiled while looking at the moon.

[...]

The next morning, Y/n found herself sleeping on her bed and Rindou didn't seemed like he was in her apartment anymore. She quickly took her phone in the hope she will find some text left by Rindou and surprisingly she did.

𝚁𝚒𝚗 <3

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.
𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎.
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝.
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

What the fuck is he talking about?

She confused got out of her bed and slowly walked on her living room where she found the tv opened. She was sure she turned off the tv last night before going to sleep, the strangest thing was that it was a news channel. She normally doesn't watch the news, she likes to see them through the phone or just someone to tell them to her. She didn't mind that Rindou might watched the tv before he left, it was just annoying he let it on.
She looking for the remote to switch the channel as she didn't want to watch. As soon as she bend down to look under the couch she noticed that the remote was under the table. She, annoyed, reached for it and when she got back up and look at the tv she saw her face along with other unknown people and the 2 Haitani brothers.

What the fuck?

She quickly turned up the volume to hear better of what the reporter was saying.

"Today's morning, one of the Bonten's hideout got up in a big fire. The specialists think everything started up from the hideout kitchen. The fire got so big that it burned everyone that was inside the building and close to the building. The remains from the victim bodies where found along with some ID cards. Y/n L/n, R/n Lr/n, R/n Lr/n, R/n Lr/n, R/n Lr/n and R/n Lr/n the criminals Manjirou Sano, Sanzu Haruchiyo, Ran Haitani, Rindou Haitani, Kokonoi Hajime, Kakucho Hitto, Takeomi Akashi and Kanji Mochizuki bodies were found along with their ID cards." the reporter said.

I'm dead? What the fuck happened?

She confuse search up on the internet anything related to this, to find out that everyone was talking about it. She got up and started looking for her wallet, place in which she normally keeps her ID.

Rindou took my ID.

She didn't know what was happening, she was confused and suddenly she's dead. She wanted to believe in Rindou's texts. She wanted to believe that he will come for her. But she was practically dead.

Is this the type of love me and Rindou will have? Is this what our love mean?