Also I was a little excited to find out myself. Once we were inside the car, I didn't waste time before shuffling in my seat, and was about to bombard my husband with questions when he whispered something to me. His voice was very low for me to actually catch those words. But the only indefinite word I got and the smirk on his face was enough to make me pause.

Still unsure and suspicious, I gestured him to repeat but for precaution shifted a little closer to him so that he can whisper it into my ear. What I heard was something that made my heart do a flip-flop inside.

Instinctively, I scooted away from him towards the door. Was he serious?

"Have you lost it?" I whispered back.

Dark, sea eyes glistened with amusement but they also held that little devilishness. My eyes trailed down to those perfect lips as if they had a mind of their own, when he slowly mouthed. "Do it."

"No!"

My head snapped to Bentley through the rear view mirror who was apparently decisively unaware of what was happening behind him. When I looked back at Mr Knight, he stared at me as if waiting for me to move and.... Hell! No!

I looked around for my phone and opening the message box, I quickly typed out the text.

That's disrespect to his presence!!!

And snapped my head up to give him a pointed look. When he didn't move, I sighed audibly, which luckily didn't attract further attention and motioned for his phone which had pinged inside his pocket. Icy gaze read the message and fingers began taping on the screen.

Quietly I waited for the message with trembling hands and pounding heart. My eyes didn't leave my phone, clearly disturbed by the way my body was reacting. The phone dinged.

That's your punishment for leaving me bothered this morning. And obviously, I don't care about him.

I swallowed. Then typed out.

I am doing no such thing!

The message came in a second.

Are you scared, wife?

Scared? Why would I be scared? Infuriating! I am afraid of nothing. But this-

I'm not a patient man, Mrs Knight.

I plopped the phone beside me. Fuck, why would I decide this particular day to wear a dress? My thighs pressed against each other involuntarily and I planted my palms over them. Was I actually considering it? I wouldn't admit it out loud but this little expedition has got me hot and excited.

Suddenly, I felt warm breath against my neck and my eyes snapped to the rear view mirror, fixing my gaze on the man currently driving leisurely. As I felt the presence beside me, I held my breath and prayed to the universe that Bentley doesn't look anywhere but the road.

Daniel's deep voice whispered, sending waves of hot numbness up my neck, into my fuzzed up mind. "Do it. Take off your panties. Now, wife."

And then he was gone. I didn't feel him anymore. Slowly lifting my head, I sent him a sharp glare despite my actions. My hands moved smoothly over my thighs to the hem of my dress, raising it a bit. Without making a sound, I quickly pulled at the band of my innerwear, bringing it to my knees.

My throat felt dry and my heart thumped against my chest rapidly but I kept my focus on the rear view mirror for precaution. Slightly bending down, I glided the fabric down my legs and slowly lifted my foot one by one to get rid of it.

When I was done, I sat up straight and adjusted my clothing, trying my best to ignore the feel of emptiness down there. A hand extended in front of me and my ears burned as I placed the piece of clothing on it.