Recreation

"Randy, stop it!" Ray huffed, hitting him with the pillow once again. "What bruh? He does look like a duck-"

"No he doesn't, shut the fuck up." She hit him once again but this time, he caught the pillow. "Whatever you say," He rolled his eyes as he took the pillow from her and put it in his lap.

"Hey, that's my pillow!" She tried to snatch it away from him but to no avail.

"Mine now." He winked at her. "You're literally at my house, anyways. Everything here is mine." He added, shrugging.

"Everything?" She quirked a brow at him, a smirk tugging her lips.

"I- hee." He let out a nervous giggle. "I didn't mean it like that-"

"I think that's exactly how you meant it." She mumbled, picking up the bowl of popcorn and putting it in her lap, taking a few and popping them in her mouth— the smirk still very much present on her face.

"No, I didn't." He rolled his eyes, turning to face the TV. "Focus on the movie, miss."

"I will, mister." She chuckled, throwing a popcorn at his way.

Randy rolled his eyes and shook his head in response, an amused smile on his face. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't deny her charm and her ability to always making him smile effortlessly.

"Bruh I can't with his duck lookin' ass-" He interrupted the movie once again, making her huff in response.

"Randy!" She groaned, tilting her head back in frustration. "Just watch the damn thing!"

"I can't!"

"Watch me, then! I don't know!" Ray took a fistful of the popcorn and threw them at him.

"Stop wasting the popcorn!" 

"Stop wasting time!"

"Stop being a bitch!"

"Stop- whatdidyoujustcallme?" Ray squinted her eyes at him, a certain glint in them.

"I- hee. Nothing."

"You fucking bitch-" In one quick motion, the popcorn bowl was beside Ray and she was lunging towards Randy, a huge grin on her face and an amused one on his.

Ray struggled to fight him, resulting in a compromising position— Randy sitting criss- crossed with Ray leaning over him, her hands in the air which Randy was holding by the wrists as he stared up at her.

They seemed to be lost in each other's eyes— a cliché moment, really— which was quickly interrupted by a song being played in the movie, startling the pair as they flinched, losing their balance making Ray collapse on top of Randy.

"Fuckin' hell-"

"Ouch-"

Were the sounds that emerged from the two as a result.

"Get off of me-" Randy huffed, pushing her off softly.

"Shut up, you bitch, you caused this." Ray huffed as she got up and say back down in her place, placing the popcorn bowl back in her lap.

"Yeah, whatever," Randy rolled his eyes, reaching for the popcorn but winced softly when his hand was swatted away. 

"What?" He asked, annoyed.

"No popcorn for you." Ray declared, her sound authoritative, making Randy huff.

"What!" He let out, exasperated. "You can't deny me my own popcorn!"

"They're actually mine, I got them cause you being the uncultured swine you are, didn't have any." She rolled her eyes, putting a few popcorn into her mouth to tease him.