Regret (1)

"Randymundo~" Ray said excitedly getting out of her G Wagon. Even though it had only been like a day since the two hung out, it felt like forever to them.

"Yo, wassup Raymundo?" He said with a grin on his face, turning around to face her, now facing away from the boys in the compound that he was talking to prior to Ray calling out to him.

"Guess what?" she said with a mischievous smile, catching his attention and taking it fully away from the boys he was talking to earlier, his whole attention solely on her now.

"What?" He asked with a curious smile.

"I finished a race before DNF and actually placed well!" Ray announced excitedly as a huge smile of pride took over her mentor— Randy's face.

"Good shit, Ray! I'm proud of you!" he patted her on shoulder, showing how proud he felt, "Keep it up, main goal is being the number one."

"With you as my mentor, I got it." She grinned at him cutely, her eyes twinkling with admiration for the man she called her ride or die.

"Ahem ahem you know we're still here, right?" Ramee teased the mundos, making fun of how lost they seem to get in each other, always forgetting about the presence of other people around them.

The pair rolled their eyes, chuckling at their their partner in the triple R as the rest of the crew joined them with the sounds of their own laughters.

"What are you up to today, Rachell?" Taco asked her.

She once again rolled her eyes but chose to ignore the unwanted nickname. But even though she made it seem like she didn't like when Taco called her that, she has always found it endearing and both of them knew that. Hence why he still continues to use the nickname for the girl.

"Nothing much, I've completed my weed grinding quota, I've made some money today already and I did good in a race today, I'm pretty satisfied with crimes for the day. I'm pretty sure there's a big toe rave in a bit so I think I'm just gonna go to that. I think April mentioned wanting to go too." she took out her phone, "I should probably ask her, actually, if she wants to go with me or not."

She called up April and put the phone up to her ear, listening to the sound of ringing on the other side. "What are you guys up to? Doing any jobs?" She asked the boys as she waited.

"We just completed a meth run. I might come to the rave too later, I think." K replied to her.

"GORLLLLLLL" she practically screamed into the phone as soon as April picked up, her gorl reciprocating her actions. She quickly bowed her head, saying sorry for the noise she made and excusing herself to go talk to her gorl as the others laughed at her antics.

"Are you going to the big toe rave? I've been seeing it all over twatter today."

"Of course I am! Do you think I wouldn't go to a big toe event???" they both laughed, "Nope, wouldn't even dream of doubting it." Ray replied in a pesky tone, still giggly from April's previous comment.

"Okay we need to get ready if we wanna go? Are you at Seoul?"

"Yeah, come pick me up."

"Alright, be right there." and with that, April hung up and Ray headed back to her boys to chill while she waited.

*~*

"Oh my god, you look good Ray! You should wear colorful clothes more often. It suits you." Ray smiled sheepishly at Curtis' compliment. She didn't really like her fit but didn't exactly hate it either. 

"Thanks, Curtis." She smiled at him as her phone started ringing. A smile automatically took its place on her face at the name of the caller before she picked up the call. "Randalll, where you at?" She asked happily.