I want you

This oneshot is not canon to the 'Jealousy' oneshot.

"So if I check your phone right now, right here, I'll be the only one you sent that message to?" Randy quirked a brow at Ray, challenging her. "Yep." She replied confidently, crossing her arms. Randy's brows raised in surprise at her answer.

"Are you sure?" He gave her the chance to double down. An amused look took over his face as she nodded. "I promise you, the message I sent you was not a copy pasta."

"Okay, let me check then." He says flashing the phone in front of her to use the face id system. "I better not find you wishing anyone valentines day or saying shit like you said to me." She gasped at his words. "No, no. You didn't say that first." She protested.

"So you lied?"

"No, I told you the truth. What I sent you wasn't a copy pasta." She shrugged.

"So you sent people other than me a heartfelt message for valentines day?" He asked in a playful voice but only he knew the underlining jealousy behind his words.

"I- no.. yes.. maybe." She replied biting her lip.

"I'm checking." He announces, opening her messages. She gasped, trying to take away her phone. She gave it to him, having not thought that he'd actually do it. "No, Randy." She laughed.

"See if you can stop me," He told her in a challenging tone before running out of the Maldini's parking lot to the cubby.

"Randy!" She started running after him, trying to catch up. "Stop, come back here! Randy!" She was laughing hysterically as she ran after him. Randy stopped in front of his apartment not wanting to go further, spotting people inside the cubby. Truth be told, he just didn't want people to stir, listening in on their conversation.

"Randy!" Ray's hand claimed his forearm, turning him to face her. "Give me my phone." She said giggling, breathing heavily from her run.

"Why are you so persistent, huh? What are you hiding, Raymundo?" He asked her, stepping closer to her. His tone amused.

"I don't have anything to hide but that doesn't mean you can look through my phone." She interjected.

"Oh, yeah?" He stepped even closer.

"Yeah." She tried to reply confidently but it faltered as he looked down between them, noticing their proximity.

"Randy," She whined. "Gimme the phone." She giggled. "And what if I don't?" A sly smirk took over his face, putting his hand with the phone behind his back.

"Stop," She whined again, trying to reach the phone when she suddenly felt a hand on her waist and a hard surface press against her back. She quickly realized Randy had backed her into the wall, caging her between himself and the wall.

Ray's breath hitched in her throat when Randy leaned closer. "What if I don't, Raymundo? What are you gonna do?" He whispered to her, holding eye contact with her. Ray could've sworn she saw his eyes flicker over to her lips but she didn't want to complicate it.

"Why do you want it back so bad, huh? What are you hiding?" Randy persisted, hoping that would distract her from the mistake he had just made.

"Randy, I swear to god—" Randy's eyes slowly and subtly looked over at the crowd in the cubby that was watching the two. Suddenly not wanting an audience, in one quick motion, he opened the door to his apartment and tightening his grip on her waist, pushed her in with himself. 

Ray tried to giggle the nervousness his actions caused her, not understanding the meaning behind them. "What are you doing?" She asked in a confused tone as Randy quickly closed the door.