27- Bizzaro World

Season 12 x 23

It had been a few days since they had destroyed the British Men of Letters, and Mary had no longer been brainwashed, when Sam and Calliope decided to drop the bomb about Lucifer.

"Okay, let me get this straight, So, we beat the Brits, we kick their psycho, tea-swilling asses, and instead of popping champagne, having Callie and I get officially married in Vegas, we get Lucifer" Dean says pissed off.
"And you're sure it's him?" Mary asks them.
"Yeah. That's his old vessel, too" Sam says as they look at the files he had taken from the British base.

"How is that possible?" Mary asks.
"Best guess, Crowley" Calliope tells her.
"And now he's dead?" Mary asks.
"Well, that's what Hess said, but Crowley's a frigging cockroach. I'll believe he's gone when I see the body, and burn it" Dean then says.

"We don't need Crowley. We need Rowena" Sam says taking his cell phone out, and stands up, "I mean, she's the one who can slam Lucifer back into the Cage" he suggests to them.
"Great. So, where is she?" Mary then asks.
"I'll give her a call" Sam says as he then dials Rowena, and he waits, the call gets picked up, and Sam gasps, as he looks at Dean and Calliope.

"What?" Dean asks.
Sam lowers the phone putting it on speaker, "Oh, if you're looking for Rowena, she is presently indisposed" they hear Lucifer's voice, "Which is a delicate way of saying, I stomped on her face till the white meat showed, and then set her on fire, just in case. Ah, Gingers. It was messy and scream-y but it had to be done, Sam. I'm about to be a dad. Can't raise the little nipper from a jail cell now, can I? Speaking of, you know where your little pal Castiel is?"

"Go to Hell" Sam replies.
"Ooh, good one. Witty, I'll use that in the future. All right, well, I'd love to chat with you, but, uh, why waste my time, right? It's not like you matter. I don't need to put on the old Sam suit anymore, do I?" Lucifer says to them.

"You know, if you think, we're just gonna let you walk—" "Oh, hey, Dean! Guessing my sweet niece is there too, Hello Calliope" Lucifer cuts off Dean, and hearing him mention Calliope's name, Dean automatically takes her hand, "No, you fellas, and my niece are gonna try, you know, whatever...whatever you're gonna try. But you can't kill me. You've never been able to kill me. And with the witch bitch gone, you can't put me back in the Cage, so, like I said, you don't matter. Okay. Buh-bye. Buh-bye" Lucifer says, as he ends the phone call.

They all look at one another, as Sam puts his phone away, "You know, Lucifer's right" Dean then says, "We can't kill him. And we can't slam his ass back in the Cage"
"Yeah, okay. So, maybe we play for time" Sam suggests, "Find Cass and Kelly, and keep 'em moving. If Lucifer can't find them, he can't hurt them"

"You think Castiel is gonna go along with that?" Mary asks her son.
"Think we'll give him a choice?" Dean says to her.
"And the baby?" Mary then asks.
"Hopefully, we can still siphon off its grace. If not, uh, well figure something else out" Sam says.
"Yeah, we better" Dean comments.

"All right then" Mary says as she grabs her gun off the table and her jacket, standing up, "Kind of always wanted to punch the Devil in the face. So, how do we find them?
"Okay, well, we know that Kelly is going to have the baby soon, and we know that according to the lore, Nephilim when they are born, there are signs. Now I know that when I was born, there were storms, but because I am a child of the youngest Archangel there wasn't much else, but knowing this child there will be outbreaks of diseases, plagues of locust"Calliope tells her.

"Things get biblical" Dean says to Mary.
"Right, and that much power out in the world, whenever and wherever it happens, things tend to get weird" Calliope says.
"So, we're looking for something weird" Mary says to them.
"Yeah, story of our lives" Dean smiles at her.
"So, let's get to work then" Mary says looking at all three of them.