10- Guys Who Save The World

Season 12 x 9

Calliope looks at Castiel, and she sighs, they had lost Kelly, and they hadn't been in contact with the boys. "We need to go back to the motel" Castiel says to her.

"I swear to Chuck Castiel, if somethings happened to Dean, I won't forgive myself for leaving them back there" she says to him.
"Dean and Sam, are very capable of handling any situation they come into. If Dean thinks they need rescuing you know he will call out to you" Castiel says, as they make their way back toward the motel.

"I just hope if they got arrested, they do, because Cass, they've been wanted by the FBI ever since 2007, when I was last alive, it's not going to go good" Calliope tells him.

The two of them arrive at the motel, and see the Secret Service vehicles were all gone, and so were Sam and Dean. "Son of Bitch" Calliope shouts, "I need to call Mary". She takes her phone out, and dials Mary's number, "Calliope?" Mary answers sounding surprised.
"Hey, Mary where are you right now?" she asks her.
"Lawrence, Kansas" she replies.
"I need you to meet me, and Castiel back at the bunker" Calliope tells her.
"Why? What's wrong?" Mary asks.
"Just meet us there, and I will explain" Calliope says as she ends the phone call.

While Calliope and Castiel, headed off to the bunker to tell Mary what had happened to the boys, Dean and Sam sat chained up across from one another in the back of the armored vehicle. Both brothers had no idea where they were being taken to, and what was going to happen to them now. Dean looks at Sam, and he wants to call out to Calliope to get them out of this mess, but he didn't want to risk whether she could get both of them out of there or not. They are taken to a disclosed location, and forced to change into prison garb. Dean and Sam are lead to an underground bunker, and each taken to a cell, where a solider unlocks the cell doors, and they are placed into there own cells.

Dean sits in the cell looking around, as the door then opens, a man steps inside the room, "Hi, Dean

Dean sits in the cell looking around, as the door then opens, a man steps inside the room, "Hi, Dean. How you doing? Can I get you coffee, water, or you hungry? I got a chocolate bar here somewhere. Don't tell my wife" the man says to Dean, as Dean doesn't say a word. "So, you've had a day. Wanna tell me about it? Like, for example, why you went after the leader of the free world?" and Dean is still silent. The man looks at Dean and crosses his arms, "Let me guess, you don't like cops? Hell, I get it, we can be real jackasses, but you're gonna talk to me, son. You just are. Now, that's not a threat. I don't believe in torture, doesn't work. I've seen folks waterboarded, cut on...and they talk, they do. But they never tell you what you need. You know what does work, though? Every time? Nothing" the man tells him, "See, when I leave, that door closes, and it stays closed. And you stay in the dark. Now, maybe that doesn't sound so bad. But after a month, a year? You spend enough time starting at these walls, just you and all that nothing, you'll get so crazy to talk, to see someone real, you'll tell me exactly what I need. You'll tell me with a smile. It'll just take some time. Of course, thing is, after what you did? No one's in a hurry to get you that phone call. So, you and me, we got all the time in the world" he says this to Dean, and still doesn't get anything out of him. He then leaves the cell, and a guard closes the door behind him, it slamming shut.