17- Loved This Thing

Season 12 x 15

Dean, Sam and Calliope walk into the bunker, they are covered in dirt and grim and look beaten, "Whoo-hoo!" Dean says as they walk into the library, "back-to-back-to-back. That was one for the books" Dean says to them.

 That was one for the books" Dean says to them

"Yeah, I'd say so" Calliope groans.
Dean then looks at the barbed wired baseball bat in his hand, "Man, dad loved this thing" he says setting the bat down on the table, then he starts to sit down.

"Dean...don't...don't sit" Calliope sighs.
"What?" he asks her.
"Babe, you are covered in ghoul and wraith. And I'm pretty sure" she goes over to him, and takes a piece of something from his hair, "this is a piece of siren" she says showing him.

"Gross" he comments, as he takes it then flicks it across the room.
"Dude, why don't you take a shower and change your clothes?" Sam then says to him.
"I agree with Sam, you've gotta stop wearing the same pair of boxers four days in a row" Calliope says to him.
"Okay, well, A) I'd have more if you did laundry more often and B) Doesn't count if you flip them inside out" he says to her.

She just rolls her eyes, as Sam's cell then goes off, and he takes it out, "Got another case" he then says to them.
"Really? Already? How'd you do that?" Dean asks him.
"Same as the others. I made a computer algorithm that scrapes data from police scanners, emergency calls, uh, local news sites and it puts everything through a....." Sam stops as he sees the lost look on Dean's face, "The computer told me"
"Computers" Dean scoffs, "Monsters, porn. Is there anything they can't do?" he comments as he hits the table, and starts to stand up, "All right, well, let's get to it then"
"Yeah, that's fine, Uh, after you get cleaned up" Sam says to him.

"I got baby wipes in the car—" "No, no, Dean, you need a real shower, you smell like roadkill, and I really don't want to sit by you in the car" Calliope cuts him off.
"It's cause I do all the heavy lifting" Dean then says, and Calliope gives him a hard look, "All right, then I'm using that fancy shampoo you like to keep hidden from me, that makes your hair smell so good" he says to her.
"Good, and since you listened so well, I might just make that shower worth your while" Calliope smiles.
"Oh, really" he smirks at her, stepping closer to her.

She takes a step back, "No, no, you need to at least start" she says to him.
"Ugh" he groans walking away from her and Sam.

Calliope looks over at Sam, "okay, spill it, this computer algorithm thing is bull crap" she says to him.
"I...I don't know what you're talking about" he says to her, as he heads toward their rooms.
"Sam, hello, I can tell when you are lying remember" she says to him.
"Fine, fine, I agreed to work with Mick, and the British Men of Letters" he tells her.
"Sam" she sighs, "if Dean finds out, then he is gonna be pissed" she says to him.
"Why do you think I came up with the weird computer lie" Sam tells her.

"You better just hope this doesn't ruin your relationship with Dean, and I don't want to be caught in the middle" she says as she then heads off to her and Dean's room, hearing him in the shower singing, and she smiles, as she makes good on her promise.