1- I Don't Have A Harp

Season 12 x 1

Dean breaks through the clearing in the park, to see a woman standing before him in a white nightgown. He looks at her in shock, "Mom?" he says as she stares at Dean, not knowing who he was.

Dean puts the phone away as he slowly approaches Mary, "Are you....really real?" he asks her. She continues to look at Dean with confusion, as he reaches out to touch her, she grabs his hand, and tosses him to the ground, holding her foot on his neck.

"Where am I? Who the hell are you?" she asks Dean.
"I'm Dean..." he groans out, "Winchester. I'm your son" he says to her.
"No, my Dean is four years old" Mary says to him.
"I was" Dean says to her, "When you died". Suddenly Mary let's go of Dean, and gasps, as memories seem to flood her mind.

She looks around with more confusion then before, wondering how she was there, "Mom" Dean says to her, "Listen to me. Your name, your name is Mary Sandra Campbell, okay? You were born December 5th, 1954 to Samuel and Deanna Campbell. Your father, he bounced around a lot for work, and you bounced right along with him, and you ended up in Lawrence, Kansas" Dean explains to her.

"How do you know all that?" Mary asks Dean, still not sure what was going on.
"Dad told me" He says to her, "March 23rd, 1972, you walked out of a movie theater. Slaughterhouse-Five. You loved it and you bumped into a big Marine. You knocked him flat on his ass. You were embarrassed, and he laughed it off. Said you could make it up to him with a cup of coffee. So, you went to, uh, Mulroney's and you talked, and he was cute, and he knew the words to every Zeppelin song. So, when he asked you for your number, you gave it to him even though you knew your dad would be pissed. That was the night that, that you met—"

"John Winchester" Mary says to Dean.
"August 19th, 1975, you were married in Reno, your idea. A few years later I came along, then Sammy..." Dean says to her.
"And then I burned" Mary says remembering how she died. "How long have I been gone?" Mary then asks Dean.
"Thirty-three years" Dean tells her.

Mary looks at Dean, stepping closer to him, she places a hand on his chest, "Dean" she says to him.
"Hi, mom" he says and she wraps her warms around Dean, pulling him close hugging him.

Calliope groans as she starts to get up, and looks around, seeing that she was still inside the bunker

Calliope groans as she starts to get up, and looks around, seeing that she was still inside the bunker. Seeing the angel banishing symbol in blood on the wall, Calliope assumed that instead of it sending her away like it should with most angels, it just happened to knock her out. Feeling a sharp pain in her head, she gets up from the spot on the ground, "Sam!" she calls out, and begins to look around for him. 

Dean takes his jacket off wrapping it around her shoulders and the two of them move toward the park bench that was near by, and they sit down. Dean then tells his mother about everything that happened to him, Sam and John after she had died.

"How did he die?" Mary asks Dean.
"He gave himself up for me" Dean tells her.
She chuckles, and lets out a sniffle, "That sounds like John" she says wiping her tears away, "And he was a Hunter? And he raised you and Sam to.."