7- A Bit Legendary

Season 12 x 6

Calliope, Sam and Dean finished up the case, closing the trunk of the Impala, "You know Jody's place isn't too far way, and it is on the way back to the bunker" Calliope suggests.
"I could go for some home cooked food" Dean smiles at her.

"Hey, what my food isn't good enough" Calliope says to him.
"Your cooking is great Calliope" Sam says.
"Thanks Sam" she smiles as they then get into the car, "Plus we should check in on Alex and Claire" Sam adds.
"Yeah, I'm sure Jody would love a visit plus I can tell her I killed Hitler" Dean smiles as he turns the car on and drives off.

The three of them arrive at Jody's heading up to the door, where Dean knocks, and they wait for someone to answer, "Wow! You look terrible. What's wrong?" Jody says as she opens the door seeing the three of them.
"Sure, we'd love to come in" Dean says as they enter her house, each of them giving her a hug, and saying hi.

"We just finished up a haunt in Brookings" Calliope tells her.
"You couldn't take a shower first?" Jody asks them.
"Ha-Ha" Sam says to her, "Figured we'd stop by on the way home. See you, Claire, and Alex"

"Oh, that's fun. Unfortunately, the girls are in Omaha for the weekend being angst-y at a Radiohead concert. But I can feed you" Jody tells them.
"Yes, all right" Dean says to her, "Oh, since the last time we saw you, I killed Hitler" he then brags.

Both Calliope and Sam sigh, having gotten annoyed with Dean about it

"Thank you?" Jody says confused.
"You're welcome" Dean smiles.
"Uh, Jody you mind if I take shower, because I really need one" Calliope then asks her.
"Yeah, yeah, umm, you know where, do you need any clothes?" Jody asks her.

"I've got my bag out in the car, thanks though" Calliope says as she goes to head back out to the car.
"Want some company" Dean then says smirking at her, and Jody hits him in the back of the head, "Ow, what was that for?"
"No hanky-panky in my house" she says to him, as she walks away.

After Calliope had showered, and gotten changed, Jody had ordered them pizza, and they all sat in the living room, as they looked at the tv to see what Jody had been watching.

"Jody, you watching some kind of chick flick here?" Dean asks her.
"Well, Dean she is a chick" Calliope then says to him.
"No, no, no, no, she's a badass, Sheriff chick, you're not a rom-com chick" Dean says looking at Jody, "Wait, are you a rom-com chick?" he asks her.