13- My Name Is....

The three of them then leave the bar, going out the back exit, "All right, so, you two crashed there. You guys ran that way, and you uh, shot..." Sam shines his flashlight around and spots a casing on the ground, "Here" he says as he picks up the casing, "Yep, witch-killing bullet" Sam says as he and Calliope look around for anything else.

"Wait, wait, wait, "Dean says as he comes over to them, "there are witches" he asks them.
"Dean, witches are real. Vampires, werewolves, witches, they're all real. And we kill them" Sam explains to his brother.
Dean looks at Sam, "Awesome. That's awesome" he smiles, happy to know this.
"Right, all right, come on" Sam tells him.
Dean then reaches into this pocket, and finds his own flashlight, "Huh" he says, as he turns it on as he follows Calliope and Sam.

The three of them head toward the woods, that Calliope and Dean had chased the guy the following the night, Sam and Calliope having to explain the Supernatural to Dean, "Okay, wait, so, Djinns don't grant wishes and Sirens aren't all hot chicks?" Dean says to them.
"Yeah, sorry to break it to you" Sam says to him.
"Huh" Dean replies.
"This is crazy" Sam then says as they continue to look around.
"What?" Dean asks him.

"It's me giving you the talk

"It's me giving you the talk. You know how many times we've had to tell some civilian that monsters are real?" Sam explains to Dean.
"Yeah, but monsters are real, and we're the guys that kill them, man. I mean, come on, best job ever" Dean says happily.
"Yeah, if you like greasy diner food, crappy motel rooms, more than one Apocalypse" Sam says as they keep going.
"I don't know, we kind of sound like heroes to me" Dean says.

Sam then spots something on a near by tree, "Hey" he says to Calliope and Dean who come over, and see that there was a bloody handprint on the tree, and a gun shot hole in part of it.
"And" Dean says as he hits Sam on the arm, "our best friend's an angel, and I'm married to one, who I mean, is stunningly beautiful" he says smiling at Calliope.
"We need to get you cured" Calliope then says,
"Yeah, okay" Dean says as he keeps following Sam and Calliope.

Calliope flashes her light around, and starts to get a familiar feeling, when she shines it on a close by tree, "Hey" she calls out to the boys, and Sam sees the symbol that had been drawn on the tree, and so does Dean.
"Okay, now, these, freaky, huh" Dean says to them.
"They're just glyphs. Witches use them in spells, but I've actually never seen any like this before. Maybe Rowena will recognize them" Sam says as he takes his phone out to take a picture.

"Yeah, maybe. Who's Rowena? That's a weird name" Dean says as he starts to wander away.
"Let's hope she'll help" Calliope says to Sam, "because we need to get him back to normal"
"Sam! Calliope! Callie!" they then hear Dean shout, and go toward him.
"What?" Sam asks as they go over to Dean, who had his hand over his mouth.

"Is that a dead guy?" he asks pointing to the body he was shining his light on.
"Yeah, I think that's our witch" Sam tells him.
"Cool" Dean then says smiling.
"Dean, no, babe, not cool, killing the witch was supposed to be the cure, so if he is already dead, then why aren't you....well, you" Calliope then says, as Sam takes a quick picture of the dead witch.