10- Guys Who Save The World

Start from the beginning

Calliope and Castiel stand in the bunker having told Mary what had happened with the boys, "You both left them" she says slight anger in her voice.
"No, Dean told us to go, he wanted us to protect the woman-" "the one you two lost" she cuts off Calliope.
"We thought she was—" "Stop making excuses!" Mary then says to Castiel.
"Why? If they needed help, why didn't they call me?" Mary then asks them.

"You were out" Castiel tells her.
Mary sighs, "How did we let this happen, Castiel, Calliope?" she then ask them.
"Trust me Mary, I feel immense guilt. Dean and I promised to never leave each others side again, but he thought with my powers I would be better to protect Kelly" Calliope says to Mary.
"I know, I know" Mary sighs.

Days had passed and they still had no leads on Dean or Sam, and Calliope wasn't able to reach out and find them. Castiel had offered to go and speak to Crowley see if any of his demons had information that could lead to helping them find the brothers.

As the days passed, Dean was using a lose screw he had found on the metal bed, to mark each passing day, both brothers still not cracking under the pressure

As the days passed, Dean was using a lose screw he had found on the metal bed, to mark each passing day, both brothers still not cracking under the pressure. Dean knew though he had to at least allow Calliope to know that he was still alive, and that he was going to get back to her.

Calliope sat in her and Dean's room, looking around it, worry growing through her at each and every minute. As she sat there, she suddenly starts to hear something in her head, a voice praying to her. Callie, I hope to Chuck this works, umm, if it does, know I am still alive. I am okay, and I love you. It's too hard for you to come get Sam and I, because I don't even know really where we are. But I've got something in mind that might help us. I promise you, I will get back to you once this is all over. I know you are going to try everything to save me, and just be careful, I don't want you ending up locked up in here. Please don't blame yourself, or let Cass blame himself for what happened. You both were just doing as I asked. I love you and I will never stop loving you, and I hope we can see each other soon.

Calliope wipes the tears from her eyes, part of her feeling relief that she had some sort of contact from Dean, and she knew he was right

Calliope wipes the tears from her eyes, part of her feeling relief that she had some sort of contact from Dean, and she knew he was right. Wherever the government was keeping those boys, it was going to be nearly impossible for them to get to.