"This is so much to take in." Sai pointed out, and the people agreed with him. But the overall reason is to end the rivalry and bring peace.

Naruto finally makes up his mind.

He moves his legs to go up to Sasuke. They look each other straight in the eyes—azure blue and glazing obsidian. No matter how many problems have affected their friendship, Naruto can only see Sasuke as his friend. A whimsical smile plays on his lips as his marked cheeks perked. "Welcome home, teme," Naruto said cordially.

The raven's eyes widened slightly by the sudden response. He also does the same. Sasuke smirks, "It's nice to be back, usuratonkachi." He heard Naruto. Sasuke behind the blonde boy to see his comrades smiling.

Sakura follows up with them and hugs Sasuke. "Welcome back, and I forgive you, Sasuke-kun." She sobbed her words. The Uchiha's face softens. He embraced her by wrapping his arms around her waist. "Thank you, Sakura." He thanked her gratefully.

And last but not least, the remaining two members. Kakashi pats Sasuke's head, "Your sensei forgives you too." He giggles happily while receiving a frown from his stoic student. Then, Sai decided to be part of it because he is considered a member of Team 7. He began moving his lips. "We've come to bad terms from our last encounter. We should change that." Sai puts on a content grin. "Definitely. Sasuke nodded.

"Aww~ this is so beautiful." Hanare began tearing up and came right along with the group. She wipes her eyes away before hugging Kakashi's arm. "You guys are like a family." The woman stated. They look at each other for a second; they still have their bond. "So, how are we going to celebrate this reunion?" Hanare asked the team.

"Eating ramen!" Naruto yelled in total excitement.

They all groan at him in disbelief. However, they went with it just to make the knucklehead happy. Misa sits between Sasuke and Naruto as she patiently waits for a bowl of soup. Then, she felt a poke on the shoulder. It was Naruto. "It's a random question, but how old is Nanami-san?" He wonders about the other ice user. "She is twenty," His friend said.

Sakura, Sai, Sasuke, and Naruto looked at Misa, flabbergasted. "She looks nothing like her age," Sakura uttered. The three boys nodded their heads. Misa giggles mirthfully, "I agree with you. Despite her child-like personality, she is a determined woman." Her smile never left her face.

She wishes nothing in the world for that woman to remain happy.

✧: *.☽ .* ✧

When the next day comes, Sasuke pays a visit to Tsunade.

Her guards were astounded by the presence of the young Uchiha. Misa went with Sasuke as a way to get past them. Plus, she doesn't want to keep secrets from her master anymore. Sasuke didn't hesitate to knock on the door. They heard a feminine voice that said, "Come in!"

Misa gestures her head with a nod to go for it. Sasuke takes a deep breath and twists the doorknob. He opens the door,

"I didn't expect to see your face."

Sasuke winces because it sounds like he is about to get scolded, which probably will happen. "Tsunade-sama, we have things to clear up," Misa tells the other female. The couple stepped inside and closed the door. They walk towards the desk where the Fifth Hokage was sitting with a stern face.

Tsunade studies the raven; he doesn't seem or look like he is going to cause harm to her. He is calm and collected. "Tell me, what made you step onto this village again, Sasuke?" The Senju is all ears, and there is no turning back.

"I want to address that I am not the only one in this village. I have other people with me. Uchiha Itachi." Sasuke stated. He didn't mention the people from Hebi because he wants to speak for his brother. Tsunade's serious expression becomes staggered. "I thought you two were far beyond siblings. Plus, how can I believe you?" She is not letting him go that easily. It's starting to feel like an interrogation.