"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!" Jiyong growled which made everyone flinch. His eyes are looking intently to Baekhyun eyes, piercing through its skin, and Baekhyun cannot avert his gaze.

"Jiyong!" Dara exclaimed and went quickly to Baekhyun's side. "What the hell did you do" She asked looking at Jiyong. "It's you! What the hell are you doing Dara!" He remarked, angrily. Dara furiously shook her head, "I can't understand you Jiyong. Why the hell is Baekhyun here! What are you trying to do!" She said exasperated. The others inside the room eyed Jiyong amd Dara, not knowing what's happening right now. They're clueless as hell- well except from Daehyun and Baekhyun.

"I'm saving us Dara! Can't you see that!?"

"Saving us from who! Who Jiyong!" Dara asked, she's frantically panicking; she didn't know what to feel. Baekhyun is here, wounded which she didn't know how that happened. "I'm saving us from that filthy guy!" Jiyong said furiously and then point out Baekhyun with wide eyes. "Watch your mouth Jiyong! Baekhyun is my friend"

" Well yeah, I wonder if he's still your friend after he saw us kissing" Jiyong mocked. Cocking his head to the other side, leaving Dara in a state of shock.

"Ba-Baekhyun... saw u-us?" Dara said almost whispering. She can felt her knees wobbling. She turned her head to where Baekhyun is and saw that he's looking down. "Baekhyunnie... I... I can explain" She mumbled.. reaching her hand to hold Baekhyun's hand only to be swatted by Baekhyun. He looked up, staring deeply in Dara's eyes. "How could you do that Dara noona. You cheated on Chanyeol!" Baekhyun eyes glistened because of the tear formed in his eyes. He instantly wiped it away, still looking at Dara.