They started eating peacefully in the candle light, soon lights went on.

After finishing their dinner they kept their plates in the sink, entering the hall once again.

"So, how about a piano session?"

Camilla looked at him like he said something horrid.

"Ivan,you have zero like zero knowledge of piano. Do you even know seven notes. I bet you didn't even know that there were seven notes......"

They reached the piano kept in the hall, Camilla still continued her blabbering while her eyes closed, she only stopped to hear a melodious tune entered her ears played by Ivan himself.

She gasped. Shock took over Camilla's expression and Ivan chuckled being amused.

"Why,  Surprised? This is Mr. All rounders talent, Miss."

"How did you...."

"I learnt it, Camilla."

"When, where, why and how?"

"While you were learning from Ashton, I too used to learn from a teacher. I planned to surprise you on your birthday."

"Oh!"

"So, Let's have the piano session shall we?"

"Well, yeah."

She hesitantly sat.

"What's the problem, I am not a professional. Why do you look so nervous?"

"Nothing..."

She shrugged.
..........

After four failed tries of synchronising their tune. Ivan finally came to the conclusion that the Camilla who spent hours elaborating her love of music and her passion of piano was a horrible piano player.

Camilla smiled nervously at me and Ivan stood up frustrated.

" All you did was just goofing around. Is this how you play a piano? Ah I am so frustrated."

"Ummm....well...Let's do stargazing, I am good at that. Let's go, Let's go."

Camilla dragged Ivan while he continued his angry blabbering.

As they reached the terrace of the building, Ivan and Camilla sat on the ground.

Even now, Ivan was still looking at Camilla, so she shifted his face towards the sky by her hands.

"Look at the stars, not me."

Ivan chuckled shaking his head.  After  a moment of star gazing Camilla spoke

"You were dedicated to surprise me, you were dedicated to the music but to me music was just a rescue from my traumas. All the time I kept thinking about them but when I listened to music, I felt it bounded my thought process.

Listening to that beautiful music, no matter how I tried I couldn't think of traumatic memories. I only thought of beautiful scenarios.

That is what led me into learning music. "

"I will play for you"

She heard and turned towards Ivan, who was looking at the sky.

"No matter what time of the day it is, no matter what I am doing, no matter what the season is. If you feel like your traumas are overcoming your happiness, I will play for you."

"I know you will."

Camilla smiled.

"Okay, Let's play a fun game. What would you be if you were given a chance to choose your life."

"I would love to be Ash eating ice-cream all day."

"And what would be the definite wish of your which you would ask, if given a chance to choose one thing?"

"7 years rewind, the definite wish I would choose would be, Ashton as my husband."

"Oh!"

And Camilla could sense the pain in his voice.

"And Ivan as my love."

Ivan looked at her in shock, expecting her to continue.

"Because in those four years of marriage, I can still remember the change in personality of Ashton, from a hopeless man to a dad with full of hope for the bright future of his kid. From a cold man to a all-time smiling, family man.

And these are the moments that I don't regret and don't want them to  change.

But before giving Ashton hope and love, I was also a hopeless person, thinking of myself as unworthy, I was also deprived of love and care. Ivan was the person that cared for me first.

From giving me a good team for the all rounder competition, to saving my life from the fire, he cared for me all through this journey and for me these are the memories I cherish the most and never want them to change."

"I know you love me, Ivan and I love you too. But life is not like a book and I don't know if this love is strong enough to fight all these problems. We have degraded each other. We have been distant, so much has happened and I don't know what to decide"

"Would you give us a second chance??"

Ivan asked and Camilla looked into his eyes.

"In this second chance, I'll give you a reason for the decision"

"I want to give us a second chance"

Camilla nodded.

"So how about a da..lunch tomorrow??"

Ivan asked.

"I would love to go on a lunch date"

Camilla replied.