Truth revealed

Ivan

I was done with my work. So, I came home. The aroma of hot cocoa filled the room.

Ugh it was sickening sweet. Entering the house I saw Ashton drinking his coffee. I hate this view. If this wasn't for Camilla, I would have never invited this traitor's son in my house. He is utterly rude and never replies to any conversation.

I walked up ignoring him and entering the kitchen to find Camilla holding a tray with two hot cocoa mugs. She smiled noticing me.

"You want some?"

She asked. I scrunched my nose and replied

" No, you enjoy."

I replied taking the tray from her hands and walking of the kitchen. She followed.

I entered the hall placing the tray in front of Ashton, at the table. He noticed me and smiled.

"Hi, Ivan"

I faintly smiled. His eyes drifted towards the huge cups of hot cocoa and a large quantity of whipped cream on it. He gave that same so-called calm look, so irritating.

"I think you would like them."

Camilla said awkwardly.

"I like it, I cherish each and everything offered because the journey of life have just a small part of treasures and happiness, rest of it is full of tragedies."

Ashton replied

Camilla eyes widened. She clapped her hands in appreciation.

"You are so thoughtful, have some cocoa to boost your thoughtfulness."

He chuckled grabbing the cup.

"I'll go freshen up"

I told her. She noticed me and nodded.
.........

I exited the bathroom to notice Camilla reading a book on the bed. She was wearing her specs with messy bun and baggy pants and hood.

The specs reminded of the time we met in the library, I was wearing the same outfit. Due to all these incidents, its been a week since she attended school.

I climbed on the bed beside her quietly only to notice her reading........SMUT??
My eyes widened and I screamed.

"Camilla!!"

Terrified she closed her book and looked at me with shock. My face was more red than a tomato.

"What were you reading?"

"Well.......Erm.....Uhm.....it was for a science project"

She replied.

"What project?"

I asked horrified?

"Mind your own business "

She replied and left the room hurriedly.

"God, I didn't knew, girls also read things like this"

2 Weeks later

Camilla.

I grabbed the ingredients to make hot cocoa and packed it in my backpack.
Recently I have started going to Ashton's house instead of him coming here. Honestly it feels so weird that we are so comfortable after that incident. Why isn't he asking? Why am not I consulting? Why are we so comfortable? Why?

But it is still comforting and healing not to talk about it and move forward in the life, look forward and think of future. And now I looked forward to find Ivan waiting for me. I walked up to him with my backpack smiling.

He is definitely the mixture of all the wishes for happiness I asked from Santa. He is just like a cold drink un the blazing summer. If understanding was a person, It would be Ivan Lockwood. In these two weeks he gave me so many reasons to remind me t that I deserve happiness. He is my first and he is definitely gonna be my last.

I held his hand and we walked towards his car in a comfortable silence. He offended the cat door for me and I giggled because over-acting. I looked at the side of the window as the car started.

A sweet melody striked my ears and I reminded of someone special Ashton. In these two weeks he has definitely became a very important part of my life, my hot cocoa partner and a very talented teacher. I just love his smile that only appeared when I was around. He really filled place of a good friend.

Ivan's car stopped in front of Ashton's house. I opened the car door and waved goodbye to Ivan as I entered Ashton's mansion. I walked in to find a doctor checking Ashton. I scrunched my brows. Is he ill? Walking up more closer I called

"Ashton"

Ashton looked up at me and the doctor who was back facing me turned around.

"Mom?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camilla sat in the waiting room, to meet the most horrible person she has ever met; Ashton's father.

Approaching footsteps alerted her, she lifted her eyes to meet his disgusting gaze. He smirked looking at her and said.

Ashton's father: Oh baby, you were so pretty when you were a teen but now you lok more hotter when you are a grown woman.

Camilla smirked at his comment and replied

Camilla: I agree. I became much more hotter last time it was a vase , this time it will be a bullet.

Ashton's father: Hmm, feisty, Let's see if this answer will come, when I will make your son cook food for me.

Camilla: That'll never happen.

Ashton's father: It will happen, because everyone who have sensible mind know that woman like you who work can never be a good mother.

Mr. Smith: Don't ever talk to my client like that talk to me.

Mr.Smith said entering the room. He smirked looking at him.

Ashton's father: You have very beautiful daughters hope you stay alive to see their weddings.
............

Camilla's mom: Ashton is the father.

Ivan and Jason both turned around to find a woman who they knew as Camilla's mom.

Ivan : Who?

Camilla's mom: Ashton
She said approaching them.

Ivan: If he is the father then why....

Camilla's mom: Ashton will tell you the answer himself, follow me.