We

expressive turned into a huge smile as I nodded and grabbed his hand leaving the house. We entered the restaurant awestruck by its magnificent design.
The dim lighting and sweet melody make the mood much better. Ivan smiled looking at me and offered his elbow, I grabbed his arm and we continued walking to our table.

Ivan pulled the chair for me and I sat on it. The song switched and more couples started joining on the dance floor. We waited for our orders to arrive and ate them in peaceful silence. As we finished our desserts, I grabbed my purse to leave, a hand was offered to me, I looked at Ivan in confusion. When he asked

"Can I have a dance with you?"

I smiled and grabbed his hand walking towards the dance floor, when I noticed the sound of raindrops, I immediately looked out the window and noticed it was raining outside. Ivan noticed my expression and asked

"Wanna go outside?"

I vigorously nodded like an excited puppy.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand and we ran outside.  As I was in rain-drenched, he again offered me his hand to dance to the rhythm of falling raindrops. We started dancing. This moment was the best moment of my life.

We were dancing in a slow rhythm when our eyes met and I felt nervous. He didn't say anything just kept looking at me, as a result, I averted my face, blushing. His hand held my chin and made me look into his eyes.

His eyes scanned my face and finally stopped at my lips. My stomach clenched at this. He tilted his head and leaned closer and closer and our lips met.

Grabbing my waist tighter he bent his body further upon me making me fully dependent on his arms.

It happened.
Our First Kiss

Finally  e  parted panting. His face represented carnal lust, I averted my eyes from his face and just stared at the ground. When he stayed still, I again looked at his face and our eyes met, like he was waiting for me to look at him. He had an amused grin plastered on his handsome face that I wanted to wipe. I glared at him.

"How interesting is the ground, darling? Huh"

I hit him on the chest and his laugh boomed in the silence. He once again leaned down for a peck and then kissed my forehead. I just stood there with my eyes closed. Then his kisses started travelling down toy jaw and then my neck. My body stiffened I couldn't move and then suddenly pulled away.

"Let's go home, shall we?"

He said. I was just dumbfounded and followed him.

The cold wind brushed my drenched body making me shiver. Ivan turned around and took out a jacket from the car and wrapped it around me.

"Now, don't make me bad for taking your breath away in the rain."

I looked at him with a sulky expression and said.

" Oh c'mon just stop it, I noticed your hands sweating even in the rain."

He smiled wickedly at my remark and again came closer,  I backed off.  He giggled and said

"Of course, your hotness warmed me up there"

I widened my eyes and cried

"Jason!!!"

Ivan giggled once again and opened the car door for me. I smiled and sat in the car, I closed my eyes, and relief filled me I felt protected, nothing bad is gonna happen until he is by my side. 
.............