Your and Ryan's 1 month anniversary, you two go out and get ice cream

It has now officially been one month since you and Ryan have been together. For the past month, you and Ryan have been really happy together, you two have been working at the Black Lantern together, going on walks at the mountains and the wilderness, Ryan even moved in with you into your house. While you're still taking photography and you also started taking online photography classes. While you were taking online classes for your photography, you learning more things about photography as much as you did in college but you were also learning how photographers earn money, which was the thing you were wanting to learn the most while you were taking online classes. Today is your and Ryan's first month anniversary and you decided to take the day off from the lantern. You two were watching a romantic movie together but then Ryan thought about something.

Ryan: *he has he arm around you while the both of you are cuddling on the couch while you are both watching a movie in the living room* "Hey honey?"

(Your name): "Yes, baby?" *you looked at Ryan*

Ryan: "Since it's been a month since we started dating, I was thinking that I wanna take you out."

(Your name): "Really?" *you looked at Ryan with an exciting smile on your face*

Ryan: *he nods his head and he smiles at you* "Of course. I want to make this day very special like I always do everyday, but especially for our anniversary."

(Your name): *you smile and giggle softly while you blush as Ryan says that*

Ryan: "So, what do you say?" *he is still smiling*

(Your name): "Ryan, I would really love to!" *you say in a very happy and excited tone in your voice with a big smile on your face*

Ryan: *he smiles and he softly chuckles as he sees you happy and excited* "Sounds really good to me. Also, I got you something." *he smiles at you*

(Your name): "Really? What is it?"

Ryan: *he gets up from the couch and he smirks at you* "Close your eyes and wait here for a second."

(Your name): *you nod your head with a smile on your face and you close your eyes as Ryan tells you to do so*

Ryan: *he goes into the bedroom, he pulls out your surprise out of the closet and he goes back to you in the living room* "Alright, baby, you can open your eyes now." *he says with a smile*

(Your name): *you open your eyes, you see Ryan holding bag with a short navy blue dress with flowers on it along with a belt with it inside of the bag, you smile happily as you see the dress* "Ryan, y-you bought me a dress?"

Ryan: "Yes, I did." *he smiles* "Do you like it?"

(Your name): "I love it! It's so pretty! Thank you, Ryan!!" *you smile happily, you get up from the couch and you hug Ryan tightly*

Ryan: *he smiles as he is happy that you're happy and he hugs you back tightly, he kisses the top of your head* "Anything for my beautiful princess."

(Your name): *you smile and blush as Ryan says that and you kiss his cheek*

Ryan: *he smiles and blushes as you kiss his cheek*

(Your name): "I'm gonna go get ready. You'll wait for me?"

Ryan: "Yes, of course. I will wait for you." *he winks at you*

(Your name): "Okay, my love. I'll be right back." *you smile, you wink at Ryan and you go into the bedroom*

As you enter inside of the bedroom, you change from your regular clothes to your new dress that Ryan gave you. After you have put your dress on, you picked some matching shoes to go along with your new dress, which were comfortable navy sandals with rhinestones on them. After you got dressed, you decided to do put your hair in a half up and half down style with a ponytail. When you were done getting ready, you looked at yourself in the mirror, and you thought you looked beautiful. You were thinking about whether to put makeup on or not, but then you remembered what Ryan would always say to you, is that you are always look beautiful without makeup and that it shows your true beauty, so you decided not to put on makeup. You walked out of the bedroom while you're wearing your beautiful outfit and with your hair done, you also had your purse on your shoulder, you walked towards Ryan.