You and Ryan go to the spring festival together, you perform on stage

It is the next morning, and tonight is the Spring Festival, which is your date with Ryan. When you told Ryan about your past and he comforted you and he held you close in his arms, you felt safe and you were feeling like maybe he is in love with you as well. You even felt that way when you two were watching a movie and when you showed him the photos of you and your parents on the adventures you've been on and when you two were playing a game together. Especially when he carried you and tucked you into bed when you fell asleep and when he kissed your forehead. Before the Spring Festival, you decided to call your mother and you told her that you're going on a date and you told her about Ryan and that you're starting to develop feelings for Ryan. She was happy to hear that someone makes you happy, safe and good about yourself and she gave you a suggestion to wear the dress you were gonna wear to homecoming a few months ago and you agreed with her. She even told you to have fun and that she misses you so much and she loves you, of course. You told her that you miss her and that you love her too. Several hours go by, it's an hour before the Spring Festival starts, you decided to get ready. And then you thought it was a great idea to bring some kind of dessert to the festival, you thought about making your mother's famous ultimate peanut butter cheesecake, and then you finally decided to make it after thinking about it. Then, you decided to do your hair and makeup before you put on your dress. You decided to have your hair half up and half down along with a bun and two braids. Before you got into your dress, you put on some makeup that matches your dress, which is the same color/colors as your dress. Your dress is a mid thigh length, one-shoulder, (your favorite color) with sequins on it and the shoes you were wearing are comfortable black heels, you also decided to put on some beautiful earrings to match your dress. After you got done getting ready, Ryan texted you that he's on his way to pick you up and you texted him back saying that you're ready and he said okay. Several minutes later, you heard a doorbell from your door and you went to answer the door.

(Your name): *you walked to the door, you saw Ryan standing in front of you as you answered the door*

Ryan: *he is wearing a (your favorite color) plaid shirt along with some jeans and boots like he usually wears* "Hey (your name)." *he smiles at you*

(Your name): "Hey Ryan." *you smile at him*

Ryan: "You... You look beautiful." *he smiles and blushes as he says that in a shy tone in his voice*

(Your name): *you blush constantly as he calls you beautiful and you shyly put a strand of your hair behind your ear* "Oh, thank you... You look handsome." *you smile happily at him*

Ryan: *he blushes as you call him handsome* "Th-Thank you." *he smiles at you*

(Your name): "You're welcome." *you smile and blush*

Ryan: "Oh, before we go, I have something for you." *he smiles and he has one of his hands behind his back*

(Your name): "What is it?"

Ryan: *he gives you a (your favorite flower)*

(Your name): *you smile and blush as you take the rose as Ryan gives it to you* "You gave me a (your favorite flower)?"

Ryan: "Y-Yeah, I did. Do you like it?" *he asks you curiously in a shy tone in his voice*

(Your name): "Like it? Are you kidding? I love it! (Your favorite flower)s are my favorite." *you smile happily at Ryan with a big smile on your face*

Ryan: "I'm glad you love it. I did ask Eleanor and Riley for a special flower request just for you." *he smiles and he is still blushing*

(Your name): "Aww, Ryan... That's so sweet of you. Thank you very much!" *you smile, blush and then you hug Ryan*