You and Ryan start hanging out

It is your second day in Haven Springs and you are already loving the town, even though yesterday was your first day. When you got up from bed after you woke up, you brushed your teeth before you took a warm shower and you got dressed into a light yellow tank top that says "Hello sunshine" on it and you were wearing jean shorts, you decided to put on your hiking shoes when Ryan comes to pick you up. You started making breakfast for yourself and after you were done eating, you got a text from Ryan to see if you are ready for him to pick you up. You responded that you are ready and he said okay and if you wanted to share your photography online, you could share them on MyBlock and he asked you if you wanted him to invite you to MyBlock and he sent a link to it after you said yes. You were watching tv for a bit in the living room, but then several minutes later, someone knows on your door. You got up from the couch and you finally put on your hiking shoes before you answered the door. When you opened the door, you saw Ryan standing in front of you.

Ryan:  *he smiles at you as he sees you after you answer the door* "Hey (your name)."

(Your name): *you smile at Ryan* "Hey Ryan. How are you doing?"

Ryan: "I'm doing good, thanks for asking. How about you? How are you doing?"

(Your name): "I'm doing pretty good as well. It's my second day in Haven Springs and my first morning in my own home." *you smile and chuckle*

Ryan: *he smiles and chuckles along with you* "Beautiful morning, isn't it?"

(Your name): "It is. Like I said, this town is so beautiful." *you smile*

Ryan: "I agree. But wait till you see the view from the mountains." *he winks at you*

(Your name): "Can't wait." *you smile excitedly*

Ryan: "Speaking of, are you ready to go?"

(Your name): "Yeah, I'm ready."

Ryan: "Great. Also, do you get altitude sickness?"

(Your name): "No, not really."

Ryan: Alright, but I did pack some water just in case and I also did pack a first aid kit and a rope just in case something goes wrong."

(Your name): "Sounds good to me. It's always nice to bring something incase if something becomes the alternative."

Ryan: *he nods his head in agreement* "Anyway, shall we go?" *he smiles*

(Your name): "Let's bounce." *you smile*

Ryan: "Okay." *he smiles and he leads you to his car*

(Your name): *you follow Ryan*

Duckie: *he is on the side walk and he sees you and Ryan* "Ryan! How are you doing, son?"

Ryan: *he smiles as he sees Duckie* "Hey Duckie! And I'm doing good. How about yourself?"

Duckie: "Well, I am doing fabulously well. I'm just taking a walk around this beautiful town on a beautiful morning." *he smiles and then he notices you* "Who is this beautiful young lady?"

Ryan: "Oh, this is (your name). She's the girl who just moved here. (Your name), this is Duckie." *he smiles at you and Duckie*

Duckie: "Oh, it is nice to meet you, Miss (your last name). It's always nice to have new residents in Haven Springs. I'm Reginald McCallister III but you may call me Duckie as other friends call me that." *he smiles at you and he holds out his hand to shake your hand*

(Your name): *you shake Duckie's hand* "It's nice to meet you too, Duckie." *you smile*

Duckie: "What are you two doing on this lovely day?" *he smiles at you and Ryan as he asks that question curiously*