You can't stop thinking about Ryan, Alex gives you advice

After Ryan took you home, you decided to watch tv, but while you were watching tv, you couldn't stop thinking about Ryan. Yeah, you may have met him yesterday but you couldn't help thinking about how handsome, dreamy, sweet and kind he is. When you two were hiking up the mountains, you loved how protective he was of you and that he held your hand, even when he touched your chin while he was helping you get away from the cliff when you were feeling scared. You were still thinking about him while you were watching tv, playing a video game, cooking and eating dinner, even when you were trying to sleep that night. You were having dreams about Ryan while you were asleep and you were not having a good sleep because you kept thinking about Ryan. The next morning, you still thought about him, no matter what you do or try to do, all you could think of was him. You decided to text Alex and ask her if you can come over to her apartment, she said yes. And that's what you did, you went into your car and you drove to the Black Lantern where Alex's apartment is. When you entered inside of the restaurant, you saw Ryan wiping the bar section with a rag.

Ryan: *he is still cleaning the bar, he smiles as he sees you enter* "Hey (your name)!"

(Your name): *you blush a little as Ryan says hi to you* "Oh... Hey Ryan!" *you say nervously with a smile on your face* "How are you?"

Ryan: "I'm doing quite well. Just cleaning the Lantern a bit before it opens. How about you?"

(Your name): "I'm doing alright."

Ryan: "Sleep well?"

(Your name): "Not really..." *you chuckle*

Ryan: "Are you okay?"

(Your name): "Oh, yeah, I'm alright, like I said. I just stayed up a little late than I usually do..." *you blush a little as you were a little embarrassed when you said that lie*

Ryan: "Okay, then... Well, you should get some sleep. You need it."

(Your name): *you chuckle softly* "I will." *you smile at Ryan*

Ryan: *he nods his head while he smiles at you*

(Your name): "What time does the Lantern open?"

Ryan: "In like 30 minutes ish or so. We open at 9 AM. It's 8:30 AM at the moment."

(Your name): "Oh, okay. Also, is Alex around? I need to talk to her."

Ryan: "Oh, yeah." *he points to the stairs* "She's upstairs in her apartment. Her and Steph should be up there."

(Your name): "Oh, okay, thanks."

Ryan: "No problem." *he smiles at you*

(Your name): "You guys serve breakfast in the morning?"

Ryan: "Yep!"

(Your name): "Awesome! I can't wait to try it. I will be down in a bit to eat breakfast, sound good?"

Ryan: "Sounds good to me." *he smiles and winks at you*

(Your name): "Great. I will see you in a few." *you smile at Ryan and you start walking up the stairs*

Ryan: "See you later." *he smiles and waves at you as you start to walk upstairs*

(Your name): *you knock on the door of the apartment and you waited for Alex or Steph to answer the door after you walked up the stairs*

Alex: *she answers the door* "Hey (your name)." *she smiles at you*

(Your name): "Hey Alex." *you smile at Alex*