Late movie night

You and Ryan have been working for hours at the Black Lantern, the hours you two have been working and what you're going to remain working for is 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM. While you were working, you were starting to feel a bit sore due to working but it was worth it. Then it was getting very close to 6:30 PM, you and Ryan were closing down the restaurant for the day. While the both of you were closing, Ryan noticed that you were feeling sore and he was checking up on you.

Ryan: "Are you feeling alright, baby?"

(Your name): "I'm alright. I'm just a little sore."

Ryan: "It's okay to feel sore. You'll get used to it." *he smiles reassuringly at you*

(Your name): *you chuckle softly as Ryan says that* "I'm sure I will. It isn't my first time having a job, actually. Before I moved here, I got a job right after I dropped out of college so I could have enough money along with the money I had from my scholarships to move here and my house. So, yeah, it's kinda been a while. About a month or two ish."

Ryan: "Oh, where did you work at?"

(Your name): "I worked at a restaurant that is downtown from where I used to live back in (the state/country you live in). I got paid $15 an hour."

Ryan: "That's nice. You will get paid about $18 or more an hour here at the Lantern. Does that sound okay?"

(Your name): "Sounds good to me." *you smile at Ryan*

Ryan: "Anyway, where are you feeling sore at?"

(Your name): "My shoulders a bit, my neck, and a bit of my back."

Ryan: "How about this... When we get home, how about I give you a little gentle massage?"

(Your name): "I would love that." *you smile at Ryan and you blush*

Ryan: *he smiles as you smile and as he sees you blushing* "Sounds good to me. Let's get home."

(Your name): "Yeah, let's do that." *you smile*

After you and Ryan have closed the Black Lantern for the day, you enter inside of his car and you both drive home. When you got home, you were starting to feel a bit more sore when you got out of the car. Ryan was feeling concerned for you as he noticed that you were feeling a bit more sore.

Ryan: (Your name)? Are you okay?" *he has a concerned look on his face*

(Your name): "I'm okay... Just a bit more sore."

Ryan: "Here let me help you." *he picks you up gently and he holds you in his arms*

(Your name): *you gasp a little as Ryan picked you up*

Ryan: *he carries you inside of the house*

(Your name): *you hold onto Ryan tightly while he carries you and you groan of pain a little since you're still feeling a little sore*

Ryan: *he looks down at you as he hears you groan of pain* "I know, baby. It will be okay. I will make you feel better." *he smiles reassuringly at you*

(Your name): *you nod your head and you smile at Ryan*

Ryan: *he carries you into the bedroom and he lays you on the bed* "Okay, sit up for a second and put your arms up."

(Your name): *you put your arms up*

Ryan: *he helps you take your shirt off*

(Your name): *you're still in your bra as Ryan helps you take off your shirt*