You arrive to Haven Springs, the group welcomes you

It's been a (few hours/a couple days, depends where you're from) since you've left your home state/country. You've been driving a whole lot but then you finally made it to Haven Springs, Colorado. As you got out of the car after you parked it in a parking lot, you sighed happily as you took a deep breath in the air and you smiled at how amazing and beautiful Haven looks. But then, a dog was running to you excitedly, you gasped as the dog startled you a bit but you still liked the dog anyway (yes, it's the dog mentioned from Chapter 2 in the game, whom is Chrissy 😅).

(Your name): "Woah... Hi there..." *you smile and chuckle*

Chrissy: *she sniffs your shoes and your legs, she looks at you and barks at you happily in a friendly way*

(Your name): *you chuckle as Chrissy barks at you, you kneel down and you pet her* "What's your name?"

Chrissy: *she wags her tail, she barks happily at you again and licks your hand to give you a kiss*

(Your name): *you smile at Chrissy as you keep petting her*

Hoodie guy: *he walks to you and Chrissy* "I'm so sorry about that. Chrissy usually likes it when new people come around."

(Your name): *you look up at the hoodie guy and you stand up* "Oh, no, it's all good. No worries at all. I do like dogs. And I gotta say, Chrissy is a pretty dog and very friendly." *you smile and pet Chrissy*

Hoodie guy: "She is. She is my pretty and sweet girl." *he smiles and pets Chrissy a bit as well, he looks at you* "You're new here, right? I never seen you around before. And I did hear about someone moving here."

(Your name): "Yes, I am new here. I just now moved here and I need to move my stuff into my new house. Speaking of, I was wondering if you know where (the address of your house) is?"

Hoodie guy: "(The address of your house)... Hmm... sounds familiar." *he thinks for a moment and then remembers where the house is* "Now I remember! It's right over there and near the bridge and the river and you take a right to where the houses are and you should be able to find your home." *he points to where the bridge and the river is*

(Your name): *you look to where the hoodie guy is pointing* "Okay. Thank you so much. It was nice to meet you." *you smile at him and then you look at Chrissy with a smile as well* "It was nice to meet you too, Chrissy."

Chrissy: *she wags her tail and she barks happily in response*

Hoodie guy: "She said that's nice to meet you too." *he chuckles and smiles* "I hope you like it here in Haven. Anyway, have a good one."

(Your name): "Thank you, sir." *you smile at the hoodie guy*

Hoodie guy: *he smiles at you as he waves goodbye to you and he walks to the park with Chrissy*

The moving van driver: *he comes out of the moving van and walks towards you* "Alright, missy. Are you ready to move all of your stuff to your new home?"

(Your name): "Yeah, I'm ready." *you smile*

The moving van driver: "Okay. Let's get going."

You and the moving van driver drive to your new house and you parked at a parking spot in front in front of the garage. When you got out of the car, you went inside your new house and you looked to see what it looks like inside in person instead of seeing photos of it. While you were looking around, you had a smile on your face because you were feeling happy with how it looks and that you are happy to finally be in Haven Springs. After you had a look at your house, you told the moving van driver where you would like to move your furniture and your other things, he was helping you move your furniture and all of your things into the house. After everything was moved into the house, you paid the moving van driver the amount you owed him, and you sat on your couch and watched tv a bit since you were starting to feel sore a bit since you were moving your furniture and some of your things inside the house. A couple hours later, you decided to walk around town and see what it's like to live in Haven and how the people are and what stores there are. But then you saw a flower shop, you decided to go inside. When you entered inside of the flower shop, you saw an older woman who seems to be in her 50s, she looked at you with a friendly smile.