𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 !

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐕𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐋. 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 (24) "𝘎𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬"
═════════⊹⊱≼♱≽⊰⊹═════════
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀,𝗧𝗡

"Mane Its 5 in da morning, somebody ass better have died" Pooh said I laughed along with others

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when them niggas wanna blow my phone up. Then on top of that Its my day off, I was planning on sleeping all day.

"If y'all would shut the hell up, Let me damn talk" Dolph said releasing smoke from a cigar. This my brother but I be wanting to punch this Nigga upside his head.

"30 why big ass got on a onesie" Pooh said and 30 was standing there in a coochie monster onesie. I was laughing hard as hell, and I'm sitting over here tryna be mean.

"Hell, this the real me shit, especially at 5 in da morning I'm comfortable" he said and I agreed.

"Nigga yo ass look like a big ass Blueberry" Shiesty laughed loudly and before you know it. Him and 30 was going back and forth.

"Aye, Glock go get Kari he fell asleep in my car" Dolph said and I nodded.

Once I made it outside I started smiling thinking back to that night. I do really like him I just gotta figure out some shìt with myself first.

I snatched door open and saw Kari laid out in the backseat. Going to the backseat I opened the door getting in.

"Kari" I called out seeing him sleeping hair in his face and lips with a small pout. Pulling him up by his hoodie even though he swear I be snatched him up. I don't think I do. He just so small and petite compared to me.

"Unhand me, light skin milk dud" he said with his eyes still closed. I cussed under my breath trying not sike out on him. It's way too early in the morning for dis.

I jacked him up by his hoodie out the car and he woke up then. "Okay Bruh, I can walk on my own" he snatched away from me, trying to walk away from me.

We got back in the house and Dolph started talking again. Basically saying we gotta be careful with our moves. Because someone been watching us lately and one wrong move fuck everyone up.

I make sure to never slip up so it was nothing to me. He showed us the cars and disguises they would be in so we're aware.

Everyone understood but I didn't understand why we had to get up this early.

"Me and the fans going on a Vacation till shìt cool down, Kari ain't wanna go with us. So it's alright if he stay witchu I'll send some money" Dolph said putting his cigar out.

I looked at Kari as he talked to 30,Pooh, and Scarr. They was laughing about something and his dimples were showing.

"Y-Yea, ion mind and we ain't gone need no money. Just gone be in the crib" I shrugged and he nodded dapping me up.

"Alright Ima fuck witcha later, you got my other phone number so call me emergencies only" he said and I nodded.

I dapped everyone up and told Kari to come on. He got in slouching down in the front seat, and playing some game on his phone.

"Putcho seatbelt on, Yeen no fucking gangster" I said reaching over to put it on for him.

"Yeen give me no time to put it on, the hell you so mad for" he asked scrunching his face up.

Maybe I was a little grumpy because I didn't have any sleep. But I didn't care, until I got sleep I was gone be like this.

I drove off speeding to my house and pulling in the garage. I let the door down and grabbed my keys. Letting Kari go in front of me, cause he walk slow as hell.

"Bruh, you taking your sweet time." I threw him over my shoulder stomping up the stairs. Once I made it to my room, I threw him on the bed. Stripping from my clothes I immediately got into the bed.

"You made me hit my head" He mumbled rubbing his head. I apologized and let him lay on top of me rubbing the spot.

Vote + Comment

Late asf with the updates, sorry

TEE🤷🏽‍♀️