𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 !

𝐌𝐄𝐘'K𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐊. 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐒 (18) "𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢"
═════════⊹⊱≼♱≽⊰⊹═════════
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀,𝗧𝗡

𝟗𝟎𝟏.𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 9 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰.

𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 9 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

"Kari why do you have my gun" Key asked. I scratched my head looking away. His stuff is my stuff I don't know why he acting brand new.

"This mine, see" I pointed to the K carved on it. He looked to where I pointed, "that Stands for Key, but you can have it Kari" he said getting out the car to open my door.

He had to pick up some shoes from the mall, because he couldn't just order them for some reason. And I had to get a few personal items, I also had to go to the doctor for a checkup.

Nothing wrong and Im sure as hell ain't pregnant. But I still get check ups more than I usually should just so I can make sure I'm doing everything I usually should. To me nothings wrong with making sure I'm healthy.

"Thank you" I said to him opening the door as I trailed behind him but not too close. He nodded  opening the door for me into the mall.

"What time you gotta go to the doctor?" Key asked making eye contact with me the whole time I talked. He made me very nervous, and I did not like that.

"It's 4:30 and I got to go at 6:30 so we have time, since my stuff is gonna take longer we can do that last" I mumbled still feeling him look at me.

We walked into the shoe store and i wondered around not looking for anything in particular. I picked up a pair of gray crocs, I had damn near every color except for these.

"That's all you want" he said brushing his crotch against my ass. "Mhmm" I held my legs closely together feeling my underwear dampen.

He grabbed my shoes and took them to the register and paying for them. I grabbed the bag but quickly had it snatched from me.

"Sigh*, I'm hungry I want some Chinese noodles and egg rolls" I spoke knowing I could eat two boxes of noodles right now.

"Fat ass" he laughed shaking his head as we made our way to the food court. I Stepped on he his white forces and walked away snickering.

"Say bruh, I'm finna shoot yo ass" I heard him say.

"Um hey, my names Desire" this girl spoke in a seductive voice coming up to me. I just looked at her "hi" I replied so I wouldn't seem rude.

"Give me your number" she said stepping closer and I stepped back. She had a odor that wasn't so pleasant.

"I'm good," as soon as I said that I heard her call someone over. I turned around and made my way to go sit down.

Feeling another tap on my shoulder I turned around noticing a nigga who looked similar to he girl. He look older like pushing 30 sum.

I stood up cause ain't no Nigga finna stand up over me. I'll be dumb as hell not to.

"You turned my sister down, you bitch ass Nigga" he said I just blinked. Are we gonna fight cause I don't do the shit talking. Chrisean Rock type shit over here.

"You must be gay or sum" he chuckled not the missing teeth. He started to walk away then said "faggot ass".

"What you say" I said walking up to him.

"I said- sending a punch of him he stumbled back spitting blood out then we started full on fighting.

Key already bigger than be and this guy was a tad bit taller than Key. And he had a little bit of wait on him, but a Nigga been fighting since young.

"Bitch ass Nigga" I said throwing punches most of them connecting. I had Finally got his big ass to the ground.

I could see a could forming around us but I kept going. "Chill Kari" I heard a voice whisper in my ear, Key pulled me up.

Pulling my hoodie over my head as I walked out the mall. I looked down at my bruised knuckles, and they were shaking.

"You good, I can go shoot his ass real quick all I gotta do is get my ski" Key said standing in front of me as I leaned on his car.

"We supposed to be laying low, I'm good" I said looking at feet. No matter how much I tried I couldn't make eye con unless he made me.

He lifted my head up and I looked at his plump pink moisturized lips.

"Ian finna tell you nomo- matter fact get in a car" he said i hurried to the passenger seat and got in.

"Um what did I do?" I raised an eyebrow as he handed me by food.

"Ima deal with it later, put the directions in for your doctor bruh" he said handing me his phone. I put the directions in and loaded his camera up with pictures of me.

Vote + Comment

-I dislike this chapter, the next one is going to better. I like that you guys are still active....kinda

Let's be fr, and not lie yall Lil baby better 🤷🏽‍♀️

Tee,