𝘚𝘪𝘹

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 !

𝐌𝐄𝐘'K𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐊. 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐒 (18) "𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢"
═════════⊹⊱≼♱≽⊰⊹═════════
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀,𝗧𝗡

"Whatchu doing, I told yo ass don't be cooped up all in da the house this week" Key argued as we sat on FaceTime

"Whatchu doing, I told yo ass don't be cooped up all in da the house this week" Key argued as we sat on FaceTime. He had just gotten off his live and he called me right after.

"I did go somewhere, I had went to get the food from some doordash Nigga a few minutes ago" I said putting him on pause as I continued watching Tik tok videos.

He stared at the camera with a plain expression and I shrugged.

Ima grown ass man , he can't make me go nowhere. I'm standing my grown, cause being in the house 10/10.

Let me not lie because if he said he was outside. I'd be outside in a quick fast hurry.

"I'm headed over there now, you need some whole I'm out?" He asked and I started smiling. Some Dick 😊

"Whatchu say," he said and my eyes went big. I hope he did hear me shit, but at the same time no. He too rough, already be snatching me up and shit.

"I said some Vicks, and some salt and vinegar chips" I repeated and he nodded and hung up. Damn, no okay or nothing 🙄 just let me roll over and die then.

"Yea Ima finna watch Instable, her fat ass" I said going to the Netflix icon and pressing the show series. I was still on the first episode because I couldn't get into it.

The pageant coach dude did some questionable shit from what I've seen and that was upsetting me. Fat ass hoe (the main character) she was pissing me off, ole creepy obsession with the man.

I looked under the cover and realized All I had on was some Nike Pros. At this point I don't care if he finds out. Surprised nobody else hasn't, not that they car at all.

"Fighting over a chocolate bar, fat ass ouuuuu" I said yelling at the Tv.

My phone was ringing and I ignored it cause the show getting real good now. But it kept ringing and I snatched the phone answered.

"The fuck you want?, I'm watching my show" I said with an attitude rolling my eyes. But he couldn't see because my face wasn't in the camera.

"Ight bet" he hung up. I shrugged pulling my covers over me as I continued watched the show. Not finna stop my jam session.

He walked in the room throwing the bag at me.  Then putting all his belongings on my dresser. This mfer stay with a bubble coat and he hung that up.

Once he was in a white beater and some shorts her got into the bed with me. He tired to get some cover and I snatched it away.

"Bruh stop fucking playing" he began getting frustrated and I gave him some cover. It was funny seeing him mad. He had such a bad temper, something I noticed.

"Um, how was your day? Don't seem in a good mood buddy" I asked.

"It was straight, you fucking my mood up a little bit" he said looking at me and I looked away.

"What I do" I asked looking at my phone and he grabbed it. He moved closer to me and moved me on top of him. My coochie was on his lower stomach area and that mf was thumping.

"That distance shit, you ain't as sneaky as you think you is either" he said. I automatically knew then that he knew. It most definitely ain't no sick down there.

"I mean you would've found out sooner or later . Because you always up on me" I said.

"And is, Lemme see some" he said grinning as he reached under the covers. I felt him reach into my Nike pros and his fingers were cold.

"Feel like the North Pole has touched my coochie, the hell" I said

"You got some issues, cause you wet fa no reason. Freaky ass" he laughed and I looked away.

"I'm trying to watch my show" I complained about to get up.

"Come ride my face" I turned to look at him just make sure I heard what heard.

"Okay" I said taking off my Nike pros and wasting no time.

Vote + Comment

Sorry yall, I'm back active 🥷🏾

Thoughts ?