𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 !

𝐌𝐄𝐘'K𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐊. 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐒 (18) "𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢"

📍𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘸𝘺𝘯 𝘉𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀,𝗧𝗡

📍𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘸𝘺𝘯 𝘉𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀,𝗧𝗡

"Nah Mrs.Kay, I beat yo ass last time so this ain't none" I said getting up from the table a I put them in a nice little neat stack. And putting them back into the box.

"Boy you gone be the death of me, y'all young folk thinking you know this and that" she smiled hitting my shoulder softly.

Just as I was about to say something the door opened. It was nurse I was familiar with, thought my whole stay here.

A Nigga came here when he was 8 and I'm 18 now. The first person I met was Mrs.Kay she reminded so much of my grandma. She was the only one who watched out for me.

"Mrs.Kay your Grandson "Dolph" she said confused as she scrunched her face up. "Is here to pick up MeyKari?" She continued still confused.

I looked back at Mrs.Kay, she had told me about her family. And told me she had a nephew older than me but he was good people.

He owned his own buisness and was successful as hell. And ion know what type of shit he did but I could only take a wild guess.

After a while of deciding wether or not to work for this Nigga. I decided Yes because Ian got nobody else.

Ms.Kay wouldn't want nothing but the best for me and she good people. I can tell it's just something I can read about a person.

"Baby be safe Mey'Kari, You special boy and you gone be just alright and don't forget to visit me either" she smiled pulling me in a hug. I embraced it for a just a lil longer.

"Love you Ms.Kay" I kissed her cheek as she kissed my forehead. She said it back.

"Here's instructions if your ear starts hurting or your hearing Aid starts acting up" she said handing me a small notebook. I thanked her as She watched as I walked out the door.

I made my way back to my floor, to my room packing the little things I had in a white bag the nurse gave me. A few clothes, shoes, hygiene products, hair products, and childhood memories.

Knowing my Father left Money for me in a bank account, I barely touched it. Maybe buy myself some more clothes of shoes. Ms.Kay always spoiled me even though I didn't need her too but I appreciated it.

I had took a quick shower, long enough to know I was clean and quick enough to not have him waiting all day. Drying off I did hygiene and Lathered my body in lotion.

Putting on the outfit I had laid out neatly.

I laced the shoe strings to my Dior sneakers and fixed the bottoms of my jeans. I had on white tank top and a white polo Shirt on top. My dreads hung lowly in my face blocking my view, nothing I wasn't used to.

The nurse lead me to the front and I saw a nigga who definitely looked related to Ms.Kay. He looked up nodding at me and I followed behind him out the door.

"Nigga I'm leaving now, don't rush me witcho handicap ass, big ass boot on yo leg" he spoke laughing to whoever the person was on the phone.

He unlocked the door to his Rolls Royce, I got in putting my bag in the backseat.

"Aye what's yo name, my name dolph" he said backing out neither one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand behind my seat. I crossed my legs, sun about that shìt make it so attractive.

"Spinna, Ima have my shit muted so if you need me just tap me" I said pointing to my hearing aids. He just nodded.

Feeling vibrations through the car I let the seat back getting comfortable. Soon falling into a deep sleep.

-Tee3amour 🥷🏾

-thoughts ? Ima make these chapter longer for y'all

-if you from Memphis, what some of y'all slang and what it mean?(comment)