Chapter 10

It's 5:30 a.m on Monday.
Ugh school i say to myself while I roll my eyes. I walk to Dustin's room to see if he's awake, he is. Talking to his girlfriend Suzy at 5 am? Eh.

I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth, a smile forms on my face because the fact the Eddie is mine is still mind blowing. God he's perfect. Perfect for me.

I get up and try to find something to wear.

I found a pink plaid dress and put a white shirt underneath, with pink converses

I found a pink plaid dress and put a white shirt underneath, with pink converses. I put on a necklace, sprayed some Chanel No 5 and walked down stairs.

"So, you and Eddie huh?" I hear Dustin saying with that cheesy ass grin. "Yeah so what?" I smile.
"If we want to be honest, I dig it and he's good for you and you're good for him." He says, he's actually complimenting me? "Thanks little bro. You wanna hangout tonight?" I ask him. "Maybe tomorrow? Me and Steve are going on a mission." He says sternly. I busted out laughing, "a mission?" , "yes nova a mission. Mission to get Nancy back with Steve." He says proudly. "Oh yeah? How?" I ask him with a furrowed eyebrow. "Well, we haven't gotten that far.", "oh lord dusty." I roll my eyes and laugh.

We drive to school, I grab my bag and locked my door when I hear "Novaleigh!" I turn around and it was Robin. "Hey girlie! Congrats on winning Eddie" she says while winking and nudging me. "Who told you?" I questioned. "Dustin." She laughs. "Ugh I can't even tell MY friends anything first." I roll my eyes. "Perks of having a brother huh?" She laughs. "Oh yeah lol." I agreed. "Btw nice outfit, he'll love it." She winks, "see you in Bio!" She waves and leaves.

I walk in the school, and see Eddie standing by my locker. Talking to Chrissy and her icky crew.
*CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY*
"Excuse me?" Chrissy says in a sassy tone.
"You're standing in my way and talking to MY boyfriend." I say while smiling, Eddie just laughs.
"You have a girlfriend?" She looks at Eddie furiously.
"Uh yeah? You have a boyfriend. Go find him." He says, I wave bye to her with the fakest smile I've ever made. She storms off all pissy with the rest of her crew.

"Hello beautiful." he leans down and kisses me.
I stand on my tip toes because I'm short and I kiss him back "hello handsome" I smile rubbing his lips with my finger because I got lipgloss on his.
"Can I come over today?" He asks me with puppy dog eyes. "Yes baby you can, now let's get to class before we're late." I shut my locker and started walking. "Take a picture babe, it'll last longer." I yelled as he was staring at my ass. He laughed and caught up to me, as he wrapped his arm around me.

Hours passed and it's lunch time, I grab a banana nut bread and a water for lunch. I heard Dustin yell, "Hey Novaleigh! Over here" he motioned me to their table. I started walking towards them and I got stopped by Chrissy and her minions, plus Jason.

"Hey, Nova right?" Chrissy stated.
"Uh yeah? What do you want." I asked while rolling my eyes, I can see Eddie watching me from the corner of my eye.
"Why are you even hanging out with them over there? You don't even belong." She laughs as she's being a bitch.
"And you do? Plus my brothers over there, and my BOYFRIEND, say hey babe. 'Hey' and why does it matter to you? Don't you have a boyfriend? Jason right? The mommas boy." I said with the bitchest attitude in the world.
"Hey you don't talk to him like that! And he's just using you, after he's done he'll throw you to the side." She says in a whisper.
"Is that what he did to you? Well the difference between me and you, I don't throw myself at everyone that gives me attention. And another, you don't know anything about me or Eddie for that matter, the only thing you know is what he looks like on top of you. So fuck off and go somewhere else." I started walking away because I was already annoyed.  I heard everyone go "OOOO DAMN."

"Hey nova ! You don't talk to my girlfriend like that you bitch." Jason yells, I walked up to him and said "I'd advise you leave me alone before he comes over here and beats your ass or before I do." I winked and walked to the table.

I sat down, "damn they don't know when to quit." I say as I took a drink of water. Eddie looked at me like he was so proud of me. I felt his hand on my thigh, squeezing it . I looked at him, "well hello babe." I kissed him. "Hello baby girl." He smiles.

"Do you wanna go to my secret spot?" Eddie whispers in my ear. "Special spot?" I wink at him, he smiles and says "yes let's go." He grabs my hand and we skip the rest of the day and drive to the woods. "Um babe? Are you gonna kill me?" I say laughing. "No baby, just follow me." He laughs and grabs my hand. We walk until we see a bench.