Chapter 6:

I go up stairs and change into some comfy clothes, putting some lotion on and throwing up my hair. I walk downstairs and all of them yell, "come on Novaleigh, you take so long." I walk slower on purpose, Eddie giggles at the thought I'm torturing them.

"Snacks? I asks, "Check!" Dustin says. "Drinks?" I ask, "Already got them!" Erica said. "What movie are we watching first?" , "Breakfast club!" Max shouted. All of them groaned and moaned. "Got it!" I replied, I put in the tape and Eddie motioned me to come sit beside him under the covers.

I smiled and he moved over, "come here sweetheart." He whispered bringing me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and I could feel the little eyes looking at us. "I think they're staring at us Princess." He looked down at me, smiling. "I know they are." I giggled. We didn't get to the other movie all of them were asleep besides me and Eddie. He was watching the movie, rubbing my back. "They're asleep so I think I'm going to head upstairs." I said while stretching.
"Alright sweetheart." He replied. I started walking up and looked back, " you coming Munson?" I said smiling. He got excited and jumped up. "Don't mind if I do." He smirked, I grabbed his hand and lead him up to my room. I opened the door and he looked around, "nice room Henderson." He smirks, "shush Munson." I reply with a grin.
He sits on my bed, taking his shoes off, then his shirt, he looks up and smiles at me, "you like what you see, hm Henderson?" I just kept staring at his body. He's covered in tattoos, his body is perfectly sculpt. "Earth to Nova?" Eddie says while waving his hand, "oh uh— I- I'm sorry." I say nervously.

He smiles and grabs my hand to pull me on his lap.
"Hi" he says while tucking my hair behind my ear.
"Hey." I replied. "You know, you're beautiful right?" He says, "thank you." I say as my cheeks turn bright red. "Would you get mad if I kissed you?" Eddie asks. "Not at all." I reply.

Eddies pov:
I walk in her bedroom after her, her walls are pink, her clothes a neatly folded in the corner. There's so many pillows on her bed.

"Nice room Henderson" I say to her, she gets nervous, it's kind of adorable. God she's perfect. Her brown hair so silky, her eyes are the perfect shade of Hazel, her skin is soft, she's tiny, with curves. You can tell she's shy but also confident. Her lips look so delicious, I wish I could taste them.

I smile and start kissing him, slowly, god he's a good kisser. He grabs my waist and starts moving me in circles. "Eddie." I say breathing hard in between kisses, "hm?" He replies. I stop kissing him, "Hey, um, is it okay if we slow down?" I ask nervously. I don't want him mad at me. "Of course sweetheart, I don't want to rush you into anything you're not comfortable with." He says while laying me beside him. "Thank you." I whisper as I lay my head on his chest, and wrap my legs in between his. "Goodnight beautiful." He kisses me on my forehead. I fell asleep on him in an instant. I felt safe with him. I felt at peace.