Chapter 9 ❤️

"Lovers lake huh?" I smile at him. "Is this okay, or-." I stop him mid sentence. "It's perfect Eddie." I say as I'm caressing his face, "alright hop in the back." He says. He opened his back doors and we sat and watched the sun setting in the distance. The colors were so beautiful. I catch him looking at me, "what" I ask nudging him. "Nothing, you're just gorgeous." He smiles.

"So tell me, why is Novaleigh Henderson not spoken for yet?" He smirks while touching my hand.
"Well, my ex, he got mad at me because I wouldn't get in bed with him. I'm still a vir—." I couldn't form the words because I didn't want him to think I was weird or something because I know for a fact he's been laid up with many of girls.
"You're a virgin?" He looks at me, "yeah I am.. is that a bad thing." I ask him with a sad face. He kisses me, "of course not, I think it's actually a good thing." He reassured me. "Really?" I look at him with a sly grin.
"Of course Nova, it shows me you actually have boundaries. I like that about you. Plus I know you just won't be in it for the sex, like the other girls." His smile fades.

"What do you mean by that Eddie?" I scoot closer to him, grabbing his hand and holding it. "I mean it's clear that I'm not one, and I have had sex multiple of times, I've always had one night stands or basically fuck buddies." He giggles, "you're the first girl I have ever actually had a conversation with, like a real conversation. It's nice to actually talk and get to know the emotional and mental side of them, instead of it being all physical." He smirks at me.

I just stare at him, why wouldn't anyone want to be with him? I mean I understand why physically but he's a good person, he has a good heart. Why don't anyone want that side of a person? "Well you know what Eddie?" I say, "what is sweetheart?" He replies, "any girl would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend. I know I sure would." I lift up his hand and kiss it while I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah? Well, any guy would be lucky to call you his girlfriend." I smile, "I know I would." He smiles at me as he kisses my forehead. We sit in silence for a few minutes, listening to music, watching the sun go down. "Well why don't you be with me?" He looked at me with a curious face, "Be with you?" He says, "yes be with me?" I look up at him.

"Are you asking me to be your boyfriend Henderson?" He smiles at me with that sly grin. "I sure am." I nudge him. He lifts up my chin with his finger so my face is meeting his. He kisses me, "I would love to be your boyfriend." I smile at him and start kissing him again. His hands move to my hair, he's running his fingers through my hair while his kissing me passionately. "We should get out of here baby." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Alright." I smile. He lets me in and shuts my door.

I get butterflies in my stomach, I can't speak because I'm in shock. Eddie Munson, the one that girls fall on their knees for (literally) is mine. All mine.