He sucks on my clit and inserted his finger in me. He move it back and forth and my eyes are force shut as I bite my lips till it almost draw blood. He uses his other hand to grab my large breast out of the bra and squeeze my hard nipple lightly.

"Ahhh...mhhhmmm." I hissed. How can I be feeling pain and pleasure at the same time?

He start to suck on my nipples as his fingers thrust inside me hitting the same spot that cause me to tremble like the last time. This time words that I can't control come spilling out my mouth. "Oh my God! Mase! right there, oh fuck." He continues to finger me, hitting my spot over and over again. I can feel my inside constricting around his fingers. I am so close.

"Are you close baby?"

"Yes, Mase yes."

"Cum for me. Cum for me Mira." He coaxed me in my ears. At his command I let go. "Mase, ohhh fuck yes! I yelled with profanity in my bliss as my body tremble slighty from all the pleasure running through me. It feels even better than when he first did it.

"That's my girl. Good girl." He wishper in my ears placing light kiss there as his fingers are still moving slowly in me. When I ride out my orgasm he pulls out his now completely soaked fingers out of me, putting it into his mouth, tasting me.

"You taste good babe." His comment make a blush creep up my face. He leans down to kiss me, but I shift my head to the side. I don't know how I feel about tasting myself on his lips.

"You taste good babe." He grin and I cover my eyes behind a smile with my hands.

I place my hand over his crotch and start rubbing him. This is the first time I have put my hands on him to feel his penis and it is as hard as steel. I want to give him some relief.

"Mase, your pants. Take them off."

He gets off the bed and pulls his pants off and I snap my my bra undone. Leaving me laying there naked.

"Take your boxer off." I said, as I crawled to the side of the bed where he is standing. My man is truly beautiful. I scan his whole body and my eyes stop at his penis.

He is big!

I haven't seen a lot of penis in my life, except for that time kim and I watch porn out of curiosity. The guy penis was huge, but then again he was a porn star.

I reach forward and wrapped my hand around him causing him to groan. The feel of it in my hand is strange and his slight jerk fills me with worry that it might hurt. A smile form on his face when his eyes meet mine, but I have no idea what to do.

"Teach me!" I said moving my hands slightly and watching his face contour a bit in pleasure.

"You sure baby?" His voice is filled with need.

"Yes" I want him to show me how he likes to feel good. He wraps his hand around mine and moves it up to the mushroom tip and back, then again. I press a little harder and push to his tip, this makes a little pre cum ooze out.

His head falls backwards, eyes tightly shut.

"Yes babe, just like that." He hissed

I continue to move my hand, while looking up to him. When his eyes meet mine, I put the top of him inside my mouth like I saw in the video and he grows harder and bigger. How is he going to fit into me at this size? He lets out a deep moan and pulls my hands off him. Oh god, I was doing it wrong. Is this worst than he thought?

"Am I doing it wrong?" I said, as rejection is fill in my voice as I wrapped my hands around my breast to cover up

"Babe, you were doing everything right. I just need to be in you. I don't want to Cum on you. Don't hide from me." He said, as he moved closer to me unwrapping my hands from my breast.