"Mom, this is Amira Adaora. My girlfriend" Did he just called me his girlfriend? This is the first time he had ever utter those words to me. I feel the butterflies in my stomach start doing somersault and back flips.

"Yes Amira, how can I forget such a beautiful face." She said giving me two side kisses. Okay that's a good start.

"Thank you Mrs. Troy. Sorry about being late." I apologise standing back.

"That's fine Amira, you can call me Kim, please."

"Excuse me" she turns around and informs everyone in one loud voice to make their way to the dining room.

As everybody exits to the dinning room a blonde hair, older man who I assume is Mr. Troy walked over to us giving his wife a small kiss on the cheeks.

"Dad, meet my girlfriend Amira Adaora. There it is agian, girlfriend. It feels nice, just hearing the word roll out of his mouth. His father looked a little surprise at Mason revelation.

"Amira. Very nice to meet you" His voice is filed with base. If Mason was blonde hair this is what he would look like at his father age. Not bad at all.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Troy. I have heard a lot of things about you." I said, as I reach my hands out to shake him. I haven't heard a lot about Mr Troy from Mase, but the few he had said they don't get along well.

"Is that so, all good things I hope." He said with a smile as he looked at Mason.

"Of course sir, all wonderful! Mason speaks very highly of you and Mrs. Troy." I said smiling at him and Mrs. Troy.

"Amira, got you guys a present." Mason said pushing my hands out to present the gift.

"Yes, something small." I said, as I hand her the white gift bag. She opens it and her face is filled with joy. "Amira, this is wonderful! thank you."

"No problem. It is handcrafted from a very gifted road seller in Lagos."

"It is great, I will put it in the living room." She said, giving me a hug. She then walk towards the living room and placed it by the fireplace. "Perfect. It looks perfect here." let's go have dinner. We don't want to keep everybody waiting longer."

"We will join you in a mintue." Mason said, as they walk to the dinning room at the other side of the house. He turns to me and smile. "They like you."

"I hope so. They are very nice people, Mase. I see where you get your good looks and charm." I smile. That went well. He lean into me our lips touching, but I don't kiss him. He pulls in to touch My lips, but I lighty pull away. Although I love him kissing me, we can't make out here like we did outside. "Mira" he said in a complaint tone.

I hear someone clear their voice behind us and I quickly pulled away from Mason, hoping it wasn't his dad. I turn around and it is a tall, blonde guy wearing a suit very similar to Mason. He has a badboy smirk on his face.

"Brother!"

"Colton!" Mason, said hugging his brother. "I didn't know you were back from Europe. When did you get in?"

"I got in late last night and spent the day catching up on sleep. I thought I'll surprise my little brother."

"I am surprise indeed!" He looked over at me and I smile.

"Mason, Are you going to introduce me to the beautiful lady beside you or do I have to do it myself. I start to blush. Yes smooth talking and great looks runs in the family.

"This is my girlfriend Amira."

"Girlfriend" he repeated, with what seem like surprise. "Nice to meet you Amira." He said, looking at me from head to toe.