I can't even sit as I wait for him. I just pace back and forth, replying my introduction of myself to his parent in my head.

"Here"

I open the door and walk out, the chilled air hitting my exposed skin that isn't covered by my fall jacket. It feels like a cool August evening. I take my time in walking as to avoid falling down and embarrassing myself in front of Mason. When I get to the jeep he is all smiles. Grinning from ear to ear.

I open the door and enter the car carefully, avoiding to flash him my panties. Not like he hasn't seen them before. He doesn't say a word, he just looked at me, like he wants to eat me up. Gosh, I missed him so much.

"Fuck" he muttered lowly. "Mira you look incredible." He finally spoke, his voice hoarse. I blush.

"Thanks, it's not too much, is it? I can go in an change, it won't take me mor" before I could finish, he leans over the car console and kisses me like he did on Tuesday, but today there was more fire, more need, more passion. He lightly bits my lips as we part; I am breathing heavy and a bit dizzy from the kiss. It had awaken something inside me and I can see it in his eyes too.

"No. Not too much. You are perfect" he said, Fiji ocean blue jumping from my eyes to my lips, arms, neck, thighs.

I intertwine our hands and he drives, consistently turning side ways to look at me.

He looks extremely sexy too. He is wearing a black tailor fitted suit with a baby blue button up shirt that make his eyes colour pop. He has two of the shirt button open and I can't help, but stare.

"You got my family a gift?"

"Yes, it is just a hand crafted carving of an elephant, nothing too much."

"Can I see it "

"No, it has to be perfect when your mom gets it."

We pull into the driveway and there is many cars. This doesn't look like a small dinner party. He opens the door for me and helps me out the benz. When he shuts the door he push me slightly into it and kiss me. His tongue beg mine for entrance as his hands roam along the sides of my body. I don't give into his begging, he growls and bite my lips which cause me to open up and he tounge enter my mouth. His hands roam down to my ass to give it a firm squeeze, causing me to moan. "Mase" I moan out uncontrollable.

"I missed you so much Mira." He kiss my neck then my jaw.

"I know I miss you too." I held on to his face. "You are so handsome."

"And you are so beautiful." I kiss his lip lightly and when he try to deppened it; I pull away finally realising that we were fully making out in front of his parent house.
When we get into his house, we enter through the front door and there is people scattered everywhere. This is definately more people than a mini dinner. There is about 20 people here. They are all in formal wear and I am glad I dressed up

"Mason, this is not a mini dinner." I said, letting go of his hand and he grabs mine back intertwining out hands.

"For the Troys it is." He wishpered in my ears.

"I would have worn something casual and looked like a complete fool." I squeeze his hands a bit to express my mini anger at him.

"That would have been a shame, you look" and he paused leaning more into my ears "ravashing"

I was going to say something back, but he mom voices over takes my thought.

"They are here!"His mom who looks drop dead gorgeous as always says, as she reaches Mason and I. Please don't remember me staying  over drunk