I have to get away before Mason sees, and takes it the totally wrong way. I quickly pull away from Brad embrace and look at mason car, which is now parked and he is heading my way. He saw. Shit

"Hi Mason! Bonnie said, flipping her hair back and batting her eye's at Mason. Oh, no...did I miss this all along. Did she like him? Do they have a history? I would've known, Bonnie would've have said something. I remind myself to ask Jenny.

"Hi Bonnie" he said back, giving her a smile. She was about to start saying something when he looks at me and says "Amira, walk with me, so we can talk about our presentation today." He said giving Brad a death stare. I need to follow him. He is saving me right now.

"I need to get going. Thanks for the ride Brad." I turn around quickly catching up with Mason.

"Amira, what the hell?" I hear Bonnie say, but I don't care to turn back.

"You let Brad drive you to school and not me?" He is walking fast and I am jogging to keep up. "

"You need to calm down Mase. I can't keep up with how fast you are walking. I can't break a sweat in My outfit, before our presentation." I stop walking, letting him know I mean it. I sound like a brat. He slows down and waits for me to catch up.

"I didn't know Brad was driving. It was suppose to be just me and Bonnie." I said, looking up into his battling blue eyes.

"My main man Mason! come on over man" his friend shouted, trying to get Mason to join them.

He looks back at me, then back at his friends "I just have to do something real quick. I will see you later." Mason hollered back.

We walk through towards the science section of the school with me slighty behind him. Once it is empty he finally speaks "I don't like the way he touches or looks at you. I have seen him eating you up in media studies I don't like it."

"Me and you both." I said, stopping him and he pulls me to a locker. My back meet the door and he pulls into me, our body touching.

He is lifting my chin. "I told you, I would destroy any guy that touches you and I mean it." He said with a smirk on his face. Should I tell him my friend just batted her eye's more times than I can count, while flipping her hair to say hi to him.

"Okay, Mr. Destroyer." I rolled my eyes, smirking. "I saw the way Bonnie looked at you. Please tell me there is no history there, that I am not aware of." I said, boldly. The last thing I want is a stupid boy fight with Bon.

He sigh annoyingly. "There is nothing with bonnie. She used to flirt with me, but that was before. We clearly share many mutual friends but that is it. I only have eyes for you, Mira." He places a kiss on my lips, then moved my curl back. What am I suppose to do we are friends and she likes the guy that I am secretly in a relationship with.

"Babe, I love this dress on you! You look so sexy!" He said, taking a step back and looking at me from up to down with sparkle in his eyes. He pulls me back to him. Kissing my lips, then my neck. His kisses are amazing and I am pudding in his strong arms.

"No, Not here." I quietly moan without much control. The feeling of a kiss is new to me and I am so sensitive to his touches.

He pulls from my neck lighty "yes, here." And he dives back in with a bit more pressure. "You want to deny me this too?"

The bell rings, bringing us back to earth and we break our kiss. "I have to go Mase. See you at the presentation." I tell him as I pull away from his warm embrace.

"Bye Mira." He huffed. We head off in different direction.

"Why are you so smiley?" Jenny ask, as we pretend read our textbook.