BONUS CHAPTER✔️

******

  "Babe common, I can't find Aurora", Keila said almost panicking.

  "What?, she was....", Hamilton trailed off realization hitting him that they couldn't find their five year old daughter around the park.

   It was a cool Saturday afternoon and the family had decided to honor Aurora who wanted to go sightseeing, since she especially loved to look around and now just while Hamilton and Keila stopped to get ice cream, they couldn't find her after she got her own ice cream.

  "Fuck", Keila murmured quickly diving in and out of the crowds and calling Aurora.

  "Hold on", Hamilton called out walking briskly but not as fast as she was since he was doing a more thorough search.

  Catching sight of a golden haired lady crouching with her daughter and pointing to a large sized doll that looked almost human. They were smiling as the lady ruffled her well combed dark hair, then they stood up and walked towards them after Aurora mouthed 'mum' and smiled. Only then did her troubled mind calm.

  "Mum", She and Hamilton watched her call again before running the tinniest distance left to hug her.

  Reluctantly, she picked her up and hugged her, after being scared for those three minutes. She kept looking at the stranger her daughter had been with and although the lady was still all smiles, she just couldn't help but feel something off.

  "You can't just go running off that way next time okay?", Hamilton scolded his daughter who was still in her mother's embrace before she wiggled her way down.

  "I'm sorry if she was a bit for you", Keila said to the lady.

  "Not at all, just be careful with her. She seems a bit forward but she said she was surprised by the human looking doll on display and ran off. I happened to run into her small body and picked her up, and I was wondering why she was alone and she told me you both were somewhere. I love her name between, but I'm Brenda", she said extending her hand for a handshake from Keila then Hamilton.

  "Thanks a lot, we will be careful. And Aurora where are your manners?, you should have told us", Keila scolded her again
.
  But watching her smile so sheepishly made all worries go away.

  "I am Keila and nice to meet you, here is my husband, Hamilton"

  Admits the pleasantries, the couple watched as a young man joined their group and kissed the Lady's temple before turning to acknowledge them.

  "You got in trouble?", he asked cocking his eyebrows playfully and she just laughed.

  Okay!, the way he cocked his eyebrow and his charisma filling the ear did ring a bell before the face did to Keila. What was her ex doing here?!.

  "I sound like a troublemaker but nope, just met this sweet family because of my friend, Aurora", Brenda said signaling to them all.

  "Uhh we should go, thank you Brenda", Keila said hurriedly and tugged Aurora away hoping her husband will follow and yes, Hamilton was about to follow when just one word made them all halt.

  "Keila".

  Brenda looked right at her husband and back at the sweet family, LOL. What was wrong?, and she was very sure it was Hayden that called Keila. He hadn't been there when they had a brief introduction, so how come he knew her?.

  "We have to go", she murmured using her eyes to plead with Hamilton.

  "Keila wait", Hayden said insisting.

  "What Hayden?".

  "You two know each other?"

  "You two are familiar with each other?"