FIFTEEN✔️

*****

   Keila couldn't believe herself crying. She knew she was very vulnerable and emotional, but she tried her best to hold it up and it just ended worse.

    She feared Hayden might later consider his mum's decision since he knew Elena who was his ex best friend. She knew she was thinking too much but it was part of her. A fucking over thinker, and it helped her most times.

   She didn't know what Hayden could be doing with Elena the present moment, she was meant to be an escort when he was leaving but it had all gone wrong.

   She cursed Hayden's idea of inviting his parents and she found herself not wanting to gain his mother's favor any longer. She was feeling like giving it all up but Hayden was the only thing that kept her going.

   She took her phone out of her bag and dialed her best friend's phone number. She didn't pick after the first ring and she immediately gave up calling.

   She had trekked miles away from the restaurant and stood by a corner stranded and crying.

   She was supposed to get Hayden's car back home, but now it was messed up for her. She wondered what he would do but assured herself it was none of her business that moment. He could get one of his friends to pick it up.

   Camilla came to her mind to run to but she felt she shouldn't make matters worse for herself. She boarded a taxi and told the driver her address.

   ********

She wasn't aware she had gotten home until the driver called her. She picked her bag and left after paying him.

   She got into her room, locked herself up and cried out the tears she had been trying to seriously hold. She was hurt, and more jealous, hatred flowed through her blood and she get hot.

   It was crazy that only Hayden had really made her feel this way. She had tried to be an hard girl minding the fact she got broken easily, but so easily she had fallen for him and her life experienced another turn until he had to travel, then his mother, and a new girlfriend for him.

  She badly wanted to call him to ask how he was, but she restrained herself. He would have been getting ready to be on board, she reasoned. Or already on air.

   She picked a novel by her bedside table and flipped through it pages but that moment the words felt meaningless to her. It was difficult to sleep either so instead she decided to stroll out and check out the afternoon scenery if it could probably clear off her head.

   She got changed into a pair of joggers and a light top, made her hair into a bun and took her phone before going out.

   She walked past buildings and shops, she decided to window shop in a supermarket and spent about thirty minutes there. Then she decided to go to the nearby beach, she would just take in the afternoon breeze and waves, she pictured it to be mind cooling.

   She wandered around the beach when she was there and then sat down when she was tired, she then started taking pictures and sang to herself. She hadn't imagined herself spending her Saturday this way but it was better, she felt.

   A tap on her shoulder jolted her up and she was startled, she quickly checked for her phone and it was beside her on the beach sand. She checked the time and it was 5:40pm. She had fallen asleep while thinking. She got up and met four pairs of eyes, two was from the one who had tapped her.

   "Uhh good evening", she said to them awkwardly.

  "Good evening", the guy replied. "Well I know you", he said very straightforwardly.

  "Wow, I was about to say you looked familiar but then you beat me to it", she smiled and regarded the girl beside him, they were holding hands.

   "Oh, I took you to the hospital months back when you were at the bar", he said.

  Her eyes lit up in full recognition and she was suddenly very excited.

  "You are the one. I couldn't have thanked you enough, you were gone in the morning before I could find you, I was devastated but fate brought us together today", she considered her awkward statement.

   "You may put it that way miss, I mean Keila, I can still recollect you name".

  "Yeah you are Miles", she smiled. It was part of her.

  "This is my girlfriend, Wanda", Miles said.

  "Nice to meet you Keila", the girl said first.

   She was very cute and looked so small and fragile, her face held sweet emotions and it looked as if she could never get angry. She didn't look as if she minded her boyfriend getting so along with another girl.

  "Same here", Keila smiled back. The girl was charming.

  "It's late, since you're here alone, you should start heading home", Miles reminded her
  "Thanks a lot", she answered.

  "Or do you mind joining us for dinner?", Wanda offered.

  "Hey, it's obvious you guys are on a date, I can't be a third party, I really appreciate, probably another day", she said not meaning it.

  "It's fine, you can come along", Miles insisted too .

  "Nahh really, I have some files to work on at home. I'ld better head back now, thanks", she said and quickly hurried away, not bearing to steal another glance at the cute couples.

   She had to admit they got her jealous and she couldn't wish more for the present to be like the past between her and Hayden, but things weren't as cool as before.

   She had three missed calls from Lexy and two from Hayden already. She decided to talk to Lexy when she got home but had it in mind to ignore Hayden. She couldn't think about what he would have to say to her, so she didn't want some comforting that wouldn't help. She branched a steak shop and bought for dinner, then trekked back home, very tired.

*********

  It's been a while Miles, welcome back. Hope to see more of you soon😌. Please vote and comment what you feel🥰

Kaptaine Babbitt ❤️