THREE✔️

*********

She didn't go home. Keila went to a bar and for the first time in her life, drank alcohol. She was thoughtless that minute and kept on getting back at herself. Her head started to feel very heavy.

Why would Hayden do that to her?, she wondered. Definitely he had more skeletons in his cupboard he didn't want to let her see. She was annoyed and although the alcohol didn't suit her taste, she ordered another bottle.

By then, she was very tipsy, but she didn't care. She wondered how she was able to drink almost a bottle because she never tried it but she knew she wasted part of it in the process of pouring it into her cup.

" Ma'am", the waiter called and she just directed her bloodshot eyes at him in reply.

"You don't look like one accustomed to this. I will advice you don't get yourself drunk since it is late", he warned.

"Go straight to the point please, if you are not interested in selling to me, I can find some other bars around".

"No, no, I don't mean it that way, we have different beers. Do you want the one you ordered before?", he asked.

"Anyone", she waved him off with her hand and smiled at herself. The look he gave got her chuckling, they wouldn't dare to loose some benefits because of what wasn't their business. Yeah, she wasn't anybody's business so he had better sell the damned alcohol to her.

Soon, the waiter came back with another expensive bottle of beer. She didn't complain since she was almost unconscious and knew she could afford it. She started to drink from the bottle furiously and couldn't anymore since she started throwing up and messed the bar.

"What are you doing?", someone yelled and got her attention but she wasn't fazed.

"Please where is the restroom?", the person asked the waiter nearby.

"Over there, sir".

Keila felt herself being picked up and the action irritated her intestines, causing her to throw up again, this time on the person carrying her, but she was nearly unconscious. Before she knew it, she blacked out.

*********

Underground voices finally brought her back to the present. It didn't take long for her eyes to get adjusted to the overly white room and her brain responded.

She knew she was in the hospital and the reality dawned on her. She had been drunk and passed out.

"You are finally awake, huh?", someone said close to her.

"Yeahhhh", she slurred. "Who are you?".

"Actually, I am Miles. I found you at the bar I was yesterday. You didn't look like one who could drink and after two bottles, you started throwing up and when I wanted to get you to the restroom to take care of yourself, you passed out and......."

"Wait, you mean....", Keila checked herself. "Were you about to go and take advantage of me in the restroom or you did already", she asked nervously.

Miles chuckled lightly and shook his head barely managing to calm the upset looking Keila.

"I wouldn't do such to you and I didn't. We called an ambulance immediately since there were no available cars or taxi around that time, and you were brought here".

"Since when have I been here and what days the time?", she asked.

"We got you here around 10pm and now....", he checked his wristwatch, "it is fifteen minute past one", he answered.

"Uhhh", she couldn't think of what to say."Why are you still here then?".

"The hospital kind of detained me since they were afraid I could be trying to dump you here. So I guess I am stucked here till morning".

"Like for real", she blinked hard to be sure. "Thanks a lot, Miles", she hesitated before calling his name.

"You are welcome. Sorry, you are?",

"Keila, nice to meet you".

"Same here. I would advice you go back to rest now. We might probably talk in the morning".

"What about you?", Keila felt concerned.

"I will just keep on taking a nap on the couch", he pointed at the only one in the room.

"Okay, sorry to ask, what about my purse?"

"Right beside you", he gestured.

"Thanks".

Keila looked in and saw that the few dollars in her purse was intact and with her mobile phone .

"Ohhh, I haven't paid the barman", she hissed I'm frustration.

"I already did on your behalf, Miss Keila", Miles said.

"You didn't have to, Miles. I have a few change here", she showed him.

"Save the argument for the morning "

Soon, she was fast asleep again and Miles studied her peacefully asleep before he went back to rest.

*********

The next morning, Keila woke up to find her ward empty. She picked her phone and saw twelve missed calls and nine text messages from Hayden. She hissed and ignored it all.

He was the cause of her headache after all and she was in no condition to talk to him. Then, the door opened and a nurse came in.

"Good morning, Miss Keila".

"Morning nurse".

"Since you are awake, the doctor said you aren't admitted but free to go home. You can see him in his office before leaving, he had a drug prescription, in case of headaches and some persisting health pro", she said and started working on a file in the room.

"Thank you, but a quick question please, what about the man who brought me here yesternight?".

"He already left early this morning and asked his regrads be sent to you when you wake up".

"And is that all?"

"Yes miss", the nurse said and went out.

*****
Here is another update. Kindly give encouragements🥰

Kaptaine Babbitt❤️