"You want to talk here." He asked finally breaking our silence.

"No. I don't want to talk about anything, if it doesn't involve China and it political structure." I tell him typing information found on google in my book.

"Damn it." He sigh, running his hands through his hair. I can tell he is pissed off by his voice. I can tell I must be driving him crazy not looking at him or talking to him. He has no idea how I feel. Just over 24 hours I was kissing him and having the most magical night and then I spend the next day crying about him.

We stay separated the entire class. Quietly collecting research from the internet. As soon as the bell goes off I pack up and head to my locker to meet up with Kim and Jenny, leaving him with a quiet "bye"

We spend Thursday and Friday the same way as Wednesday. We have collected enough data to make a presentation, but have not enter the research into a power point yet.

"Let enter our information and practice all this at my place tonight." He tells me hopeful to my reply of yes, but instead I tell him. "No"

"Mira, why not?" he said irritated and angry by my answer.

"I am busy all of tonight. Something already pre planned." I tell him honestly.

"Oh"

"Tomorrow will work for me. I am free." I said looking up to his ocean blue eyes and for the first time since Tuesday I see a gleamer of hope in them.

My something already pre planned is a family dinner between my family and the Adanna's. I always semi dread and semi enjoyed them. If I on the dread side of the coin I find a reason to only stay to eat then leave.

Mr. Patrick Adanna (a-dan-na) is my dad best friend since secondary school in Nigeria. Mr. Patrick has three girls and two boys. His second son is C.J, who is two years older than me and he is studying business and software engineering at the university of Calgary. He is very smart, handsome, tall, fit, respectful, and he is on his way to early graduation and becoming very rich. A Nigerian parent dream child and a Nigerian wife dream husband. He is perfect actually.

We use to have a crush on each other when we were younger, but I grew out of it. I am not sure why but I stopped seeing him in that light. We spent lots of our childhood together.

My mother and his mother would love nothing more than for us to get married and have kids. Immediately after university. They aren't forcing us, but they have hinted at it a lot.

"Amira, hurry up with setting the table. You need to put on a nice outfit. The Adanna's will be here soon." My mom said, taking the baked chicken, and roasted fish out of the oven. My mom has cooked all the Nigerian dishes.

"Mom, why do I have to attend this? Kim can pick me up, after eating and you can simply tell them I have to go do school work." I whined to my mom.

"Oh Amira, you want to stay and eat then leave. Smart child. You like the Adanna's and you are staying." My mom said, irritation ridged in her voice.

"Okay, mom." I said putting my head down and rolling my eyes, so she does not see me.

After setting the table, I go and change into my something nice, a simple black dress and put my head in a bun with my side bangs out.

My sister is excited, Mrs. Adanna oldest daughter, Chidi is her age and they are best friend. Chidi has been away all summer in Nigeria and this is her first weekend home. The bell door goes off and my sister is the first to go to the door.

"Chidi!" she yells hugging her friend and all the Adanna pour in, including C.J the last.

"Hi C.J!" I said, smiling. He looks more handsome than I remember. His face more defined with his dimples that I was envious about since we were children. It made his smile more brighter. When did I start noticing boys again? Mason walks into my life and it like a light I switched off ignited.