seventeen

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

  "GUESS WHO'S A MARAUDER NOW!" SIRIUS bellows as the three of them walked into the Head boy and girl dorm. Lily and James jumped in surprise and whirled around, they looked a little worried, but once they noticed Ophelia their expressions became relived ones.

Sirius looks at them with a smirk and his eyes filled with playfulness, "presenting, Ophelia Snape a girl with many nicknames our new marauder!" He says doing jazz hands as he put the cloak down on one of the chairs.

James pretends to do a face, "but to become a marauder you have to prank someone–" he cuts himself short and watches Remus and Sirius glance at Ophelia with grins. "No way."

"Yes way, Ophie here pranked the Slytherin's." He said jabbing his thumb her way, "should've seen her, she's a natural, Prongs."

Lily stood there rolling her eyes at this little conversation, though she was chuckling at the girls reaction to them. The Slytherin and James made eye contact before he croons at her, "awe, I wish I was there to see it." He says walking over and picking her off the ground, spinning her around before settling the now giggling girl down.

He then turns to Sirius and Remus who now had serious faces on, they intensely stared James down which made him sweat a little and look a little worried; what had he done now? The redhead couldn't help but bite her lip as she stared at Ophelia who was trying to look anywhere but them.

"So, James," Sirius didn't even use his nickname, that made him even more nervous. "How come you didn't tell us that you and Lily were going to take Ophelia out on a date? Hm?" He says putting his hands on his hip, doing the exact pose as Remus does when he is interrogating someone.

"Well, I was going to, eventually." He humbles before looking at them, "look, if I had told you guys you would've said no!"

Remus and Sirius look at each other and then smirked at James, "yeah. We would have said no before, but if you swear on Marauders honour that you won't hurt her then you're free to go, but if you hurt her I'll feed you to the giant squid." Sirius says while Remus rolls his eyes, but crosses his arms either way and narrows his eyes on James.

"I swear I won't hurt her, Marauders honour." He says putting his hand upon his chest, this made Lily and Ophelia giggle and smile at each other. James looks at them and then glances at Ophelia who mouth 'sorry' and went back to snickering.

Sirius shrugged with a smirk, "alright then, Prongs. She's all yours!" Remus wraps an arm around the smaller boy and gives a nod in that he is also agreeing with his boyfriend. "Ophie," this got her looking at the Black pureblood, "come to us if anything bad happens! Goodnight!" He says as he drags the lanky boy back to the Gryffindor common room.