three

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

"OPHELIA WHY WERE YOU SITTING WITH THEM!?" Severus asks furiously to his sister who had met him off of the train, but it didn't help when she walked out with them as well. "Sev, there were no seats left, and don't worry nothing bad happened." She said, grabbing her brother's arm dragging him over to the carriages.

"C'mon, we're sitting with Lucius." He said, he got a glare from his sister, "I'd much rather walk, thanks." She couldn't help, but think that she heard a loud laugh, the familiar laugh of Sirius Black. She turned around and saw the five she sat with on the train, walking behind them.

Severus glared and pulled his sister forward, she stumbled and almost fell a couple of times, she let him pull her away and into the carriage that was full of newborn death eaters.

She didn't speak nor look at them, but of course Lucius couldn't keep his mouth shut, he just had to have a little jab at her and he expected her to keep her mouth closed. Which she did, she didn't want to deal with this spoiled little rich boy who has his head up his arse. She glanced at her brother a few times to see him not doing anything, but just silently agreeing to Regulus' conversation.

The tired girl just wanted this ride to be over, her eyes were watering with tiredness and her eyes were trying to force themselves shut. She kept staring out and not at all the death eaters in the carriage. She meant what she said, she'd much rather walk, than sit in a carriage with these toss pots.

Soon the carriage stopped and Ophelia grabbed her luggage getting out before any of them moved. She was finally glad, they had arrived at Hogwarts, she glanced at her brother who stares at her, causing her to give him a glare.

"Thank you for sticking up for me back there, Severus." She narrows her eyes, "what, next time that happens are you going to join in with him? Hmm?" Severus was next to Regulus who was looking at Lucius, she watched the blonde come closer again.

"He just knows his place, Darling. That's something you should learn too since we are your superiors." He smirks causing Ophelia to glare even more, she felt like she wanted to punch his face. Malfoy's little posè were now cornering her.

"What's going on over here?" For once Ophelia was happy that Black decided to butt in. The other three joined his side while the redhead was behind Potter, who was looking at her. Lily Evans glanced at her, silently asking if she was okay causing her to nod.

"Piss off, blood traitor." The blonde sneers, "we're just teaching the little bitch a lesson." Ophelia whipped her head to him so fast she could've gotten whiplash.

"What did you just call me?" The boys turn around to her, Malfoy smirks. "Go on then, prick. Say it to me myself." She caught Severus glaring at her to behave, but she wasn't taking that.

Malfoy's smirk was wiped away and he whispers, "I called you a little bitch, it's what your are right? You always boss your brother around and he thinks it's annoying, just as much as we do."

The words hurt if it was annoying then Severus should've gone to her. She was done not doing anything, she was tired, hungry and just wanted to settle in for seventh year. She didn't need this and she didn't need her brother at this point in time, her vision became red and she was practically seething. First their dad, now Malfoy? No, not gonna happen. She made eye contact and pulled her fist back, before swinging it right to his jaw, causing him to stumble back and his little followers to worry about him. Everyone was looking on in shock, Regulus and Severus was surprised, and the marauders plus Lily looked at her noticing the glare as she also pulled out her wand.

"Get her out of here, should've known her temper would flare up." James told Lily and Peter, who both grabbed onto her pulling her away.

The girl looked down at her now entwined hand that Lily held, and looked up at her, the redhead brought her into the castle and sat her in one of the hallways away from the attention that she caused.

"That was badass." The blonde boy mumbled to her, she gave him a blank stare, her frown was back, but her brown pools still held anger.

"Still got a bad temper, hmm?" Lily questions raising a brow, "there we go, calm down." The redhead gave a gentle head pat to the smaller girl who was in shock, all anger was now gone, she felt her sadness come back.

She wouldn't admit it to herself, but she had missed the Gryffindor girl, she was her best friend, and always knew how to calm her down when she flared up. Her doe eyes met the emerald coloured ones, they made eye contact and Lily's happy ones met her empty ones, the brown eyes that once held a little happiness was now dissolved into two black voids of emotion.

They're broken out of their trances when the boys came back, they looked slightly beaten up and it was all her fault, it was always her fault. She sighed and tensed up, she could hear the chatter of Peter, talking to them asking them what happened.

"Oh, Y'know wormy, just the usual. I can't believe her own brother took Malfoy's side." Black's voice could be heard loud and clear and the sound of someone smacking him echoed the empty corridor.

"Ouch! Hey what was that for Moony — oh." She wasn't mad at her brother or anything, he was just scared of what other Slytherin's would think of him since the rest of Hogwarts practically bully him and think of him like an outsider.

"Y'know, doll. That was pretty badass, what you did back there to that slimy git was amazing!" Sirius laughs ruffling her hair.

It made her feel something she hadn't felt before, was this what it truly felt like to have someone actually like her? No. They couldn't hang out with her, she was too broken and she didn't want them to turn out like her.

"I appreciate what you did for me back there, however, you should all go back to ignoring me, I'm not worth your time. Thank you though." She said before slipping away, the group stare after her with sadness. But what did hit them was now they had realised what she meant about her tattoos.

Once Ophelia entered the Great Hall sat next to her brother and Regulus Black, who was actually alright towards her; he never sneered or did anything horrible to her. He would even sometimes look out for her which made her feel a little better; perhaps, he was just not wanting to deal with her, but at the same time she was grateful to have him; even when he joins her on her little treasure hunt adventures.

She sat looking off into space, she blanked out all the sounds making it seem as if she was stuck underwater, she could hear the hat yelling out all the houses names. She was happy that the first years were going to experience first year and grow up to be young men and young woman.

Ophelia gently played with the goblet full of water, ignoring all the glares she got from so many other Slytherin's. She didn't give a shit of what they now thought of her; besides, she was just standing up for herself, she would not allow herself to be treated like that.

━━━━━━
edited!
vote, comment & follow