ten

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

"WE'RE GOING TO HOGSMEADE TODAY." LILY said to the Slytherin who was still in the redhead's pyjamas, "we need to get your clothes first."

Ophelia nods, "Tizzy." A pop rang throughout the room, the house-elf stood happily in front of the girl, "could you possibly get my things, I left them in my dormitory under my bed."

"Of course, Miss Lia!" She says popping away to the Slytherin dormitory's, Lily smiles and goes into the bedroom to wake James.

Ophelia silently chuckles when she heard Lily hitting James awake. She could hear a thump and a groan, she lets a smile come to her face, but turns her head when Tizzy came back with her suitcase, "miss Lia, I's was stopped by your brother."

Oh Merlin.

"Master Snape was wanting to know where's you's were going, buts I's said you were doings somethings important." Tizzy said giddily, but also looks ashamed, "I lied to a wizard....but at least it was for a good cause."

The Slytherin smiles and gets on her knees and pulls the elf into a hug. Tizzy was always so supportive of her, was always there for her through thick and thin. She pulls away as she heard Lily coming back into the room while James was getting changed, Tizzy left with another pop and Ophelia opened the case. She pulled out a pair of jeans, boots and a dark-purple jumper. She shut the case over and wandered into the bathroom feeling eyes on her back.

She locks the door and drops her stuff on the toilet seat, she wanders over to the sink and turns on the water, she splashed chilled water on her face and stares at her reflection. Her black eyes stare back at her, a frown embedded on her face, she was a little uncomfortable at the thought of leaving the castle to hang out with the Marauders and Lily's friend group, she hadn't known them that long and was nervous, what if she messes up? Would the bully her like they do Severus?

She shoves on the jeans and buttons them up, she then goes onto her boots which she slips on her feet, next was her dark-purple jumper that she tucked into the jeans, her locket lay comfortably on her chest. She ran her hand through her tangled strands and hums to herself, what could go wrong. She ties her hair up into a low ponytail leaving the strands by the ears down, she turns and exits the bathroom.

"Hey, Jamie had to leave for quidditch practice, he said he'll meet us at the Three Broomsticks." Lily said as she placed breakfast down on the table, she looks over her shoulder and freezes. Ophelia looks so different to her, sure, she's noticed it before. But Ophelia out of the uniform looked so much maturer, she didn't look so slender, she had curves in all the right places especially towards her chest. "Come sit, Poppet."