𑁍 𝟶𝟸 | 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝

[ 02. threat ! ]
" I say run him over "

AQUAMORA WAS SITTING ON on a one seater couches while Alice and Bella were sitting on the bigger couch

AQUAMORA WAS SITTING ON on a one seater couches while Alice and Bella were sitting on the bigger couch. Aquamora wasn't much of a physical touch kind of person. Also she didn't really know any of the two girls. She was too bored to leave and she also had a feeling she needed to stay. 

"I have never met anyone prone to life-threatening idiocy." Alice tells Bella who looks down at her hands. Aquamora had to agree with Alice.

"Does..." Bella says lowly. "Did you tell him?" Bella asks Alice nervously. Alice shakes her head lightly. "No." She answers looking down. She looks up at Bella sadly.

"He only calls in once every few months." Alice tells Bella. "He said he wants to be alone." Alice says sadly. Aquamora wanted to know who this man was. Why is he so important? Bella looks down as Alice sniffs the air in disgust.

"Bella, what is that God-awful wet dog smell?" Alice asks, cringing. Aquamora sniffles a laugh. She wasn't the only one that hated the smell of dogs.

"Uh... that's probably me." Bella says getting up. "Or it's Jacob." Bella says, taking off the sweater she had borrowed from Jacob. "Jacob who?" Alice asks not recognizing the name.

"A werewolf." Aquamora says sneering. "Yeah, Jacobs kind of a werewolf." Bella says, nodding. Alice's face turns into a look of disappointment.

"Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep." Alice says disgustedly. Aquamora glares at Jacob who walks in out of nowhere.

"Speak for yourself." Jacob says, making Alice get up from the couch. She walks to Jacob slowly. "I had to see if you were safe." Jacob tells Bella as they look at each other.

"I thought you couldn't protect me here." Bella tells Jacob. Aquamora was confused. Were they dating or something. "Guess I don't care." Jacob says.

"Well, I'm not going to hurt her." Alice tells Jacob. "No, you're just a harmless Cullen." Jacob says sarcastically. Both glare at each other.

"I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bella because of you." Jacob tells Alice rudely. "Victoria?" Alice asks Bella, confused. Bloodsucker?

"The red head?" Aquamora asks. Bella nods. "Yeah, Victorias been around." Bella says looking down as she plays with the hem of her shirt. "I didn't see her." Alice tells Bella.

"I also didn't see you getting out of the water either." Alice says realized. She looks at Jacob. "I can't see past you and your pack of mutts." Alice tells Jacob angrily.

"Oh, I pulled her out." Aquamora says, putting up her hand. Alice looks at Aquamora closely. "Don't get me upset..." Jacob tells Alice sternly. Bella gets up and puts a hand on Jacobs chest.

"Hey, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop." Bella says  going in between Alice and Jacob. Aquamora stands and goes next to Alice. "...or things are going to get very ugly." Jacob continues. Bella looks at Alice and Aquamora.