20

"Zayn? Oh my god-Zayn!"

Louis stood up and hugs his old friend tightly who hugs him back as well, "Louis! How come you here?!"

"Bitch- first tell me where did you went off after my marriage! You literally disappeared!" Louis says pulling back looking at Zayn who was changed so much.

So many tattoos and those piercing they look pretty on him.

"Ah it's a long story, I'll tell you later-meet my mate!" Zayn squeals in excitement and louis jumps.

"Oh my god-you bonded!"

Zayn nods and turns to see his mate, "Meet Liam, Louis. I hope you both remember eachother?"

Louis looks at liam that was looking... handsome as he is but he's changed so much. The last time louis saw him was when he was twelve or something ofc he'll be changed!

"Hey Liam! Never thought I would but Nice to meet you again!" Louis giggles and shakes hands with the Alpha.

"Nice to meet you too Louis!" Liam says smiling as hands with Louis.

"Mommaaaaa!"

Louis chuckles and finally turns his attention to Rylee who was pulling his shirt whining.

Zayn looks at Rylee with wide eyes, "Hey pretty girl. What's your name?" He slightly pinches her cheek making her giggle.

"I'm Rylee!" She smiles as dimples appear on her cheeks.

"Awe! Such a cute name for a cutie!" Zayn strokes her head and she smiles holding louis' hand who giggles.

"Uhem!"

Everyone turns their attention to Harry who has his arms crossed and a grumpy face, "No one noticed me!"

"I did!" Rylee says lifting her hand up. He smiles and picks her up kissing her cheek saying, "my brave girl!"

Zayn looks at louis with a knowing look and louis signed, "its a long story I'll ...tell you later-"

"Yeah no problem lou" Zayn pats louis' back who smiles nodding.

Harry talks to Liam, they both met the first time and there was awkward tension between them for no reason, Liam is a Cop and Harry is just not comfortable with it.

"Let's all eat at one table!"

"Ofc, lou!"

•••

"Sure, we'll meet up next Sunday or before that if i can manage yeah?" Zayn says to louis who nods and gives him a tight hug.

"Take care zaynie"

Zayn smiles, "you too lou!"

Liam shakes hands with harry and they both leaves. Louis gets in the car as Harry starts the car glancing at Rylee who was asleep in the backseat.

Louis was looking out deep in thoughts as harry starts driving back to home.

He thinks back to the time when Zayn told him...

"I hope you get your true love back again Louis...if not now then maybe in future?"

"Not possible..."

"We never know..."

Louis looks at Harry. His jaw was clenched and his hands tightly wrapped around steering wheel, he looks tensed.

"What happened Harry?" Louis asks keeping his hand on Harry's thigh who looks like he got out of his thoughts.

"Huh-uh nothing, I'm fine" Harry's words were unconvincing, louis keeps his hand on his thigh rubbing in small circle to comfort him.

Harry looks ahead as he thinks back to what Liam said him,

"I'm Liam Payne, the head Cop!"

His behaviour towards him was weird it was like he knows Harry before today...

Its like he knows more than he should...

•••

"Is dinner ready?" Harry asks the maid, signing as he removes his sweater walking in the kitchen shirtless.

Louis takes Rylee upstairs and tucks him in bed. Harry turns to look at Lydia who didn't respond him.

She was staring at his bare chest...

"I'm talking to you!" He says rolling his eyes as Lydia shakes her head snapping out of her thoughts.

"Uh-yeah it's ready, should i serve?" She asks.

"Not now, I'll be down in ten minutes" he leaves the kitchen and Lydia signed leaning against the counter as she looks at Harry's back.

"Such a hot alpha..."

•••

Harry comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. Louis looks up as harry shakes his head, water splashing around.

He trails his eyes from his long hair to his chest watching as water droplets trail down his abs and disappears in his towel.

Harry smirks and drops his towel making louis' cheeks red as he shifts on the bed. He keeps his phone away eyes trained on harry as he walks towards him.

"A-alpha..." Louis whispers now that Harry is standing right infront if him. Harry looks down at him his wet hair falling on his face which he runs his fingers in his hair to push back.

Louis sits up straight as harry leans down and kisses him softly. He cups louis' jaw as louis sits up on his knees to deepen the kiss.

Harry's other hand trails inside louis' shirt stroking his back as goosebumps rise on his skin. Louis tilts his head and holds Harry's shoulders, parting his lips.

Just as harry licks his lips and tries to thrust his tongue in there was a knock on their door.

Harry groans but doesn't moves back making louis giggle. The knock was heard again and Lydia calls out, "Sir... there's someone at the door for you."

Harry pulls back, "for whom?"

"For you, someone named Drake..." Harry immediately moves back and louis frowns watching as the alpha goes in closet to get dressed soon.

He comes out dressed in some grey sweats and a tank top, just as louis goes towards door, "wait- wait in here. I'll... I'll be back." And with that harry leaves.

Louis frowns... What is harry hiding?